Chapter 39~ Competition

Start from the beginning

"What why not?" Freddy asked, walking towards him.

"Because, My comrades aren't here yet." Golden said, flipping, then going back to Pretending to hit someone.

"Comrades? What comrades?" Bonnie asked, chewing on fries that Chica had made for him.

"Oh..you'll find out soon enough." Golden said, with the corners of his mouth turning into a small smirk.

Angelica rolled her eyes, and started playing a video game on her laptop.

My ears perked up, and I looked towards the front entrance, where a white van pulled up.

I started to growl, but Golden Freddy put his hand on my shoulder, shaking his head. I stopped growling, and looked closely as the driver came out, coming to the door. Surprisingly, only me and Golden were aware of them.
My eyes widened when I got a better look at them, and I gasped.
Angelica closed her laptop, and screamed at the sight.
Freddy, Gaby, Mike, Jeremy, Bonnie and Chica looked towards them and were also shocked, and Freddy stood in front of their leader.

Chuck E Cheese himself.

"What in the Faz are you doing here?" Freddy asked, narrowing his eyes at Chuck E.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking Freddy. We're only here for Golden, now step aside." Chuck E said, pushing Freddy gently.
Freddy clenched his fists, but Chica walked over and pushed Chuck E back, but Helen Henny pushed her back, angrily.
"Hands off Chicken!" Helen said, rudely at Chica, who looked shocked.
"If only you were a real Hen, I'd let Foxy eat you." Chica said, crossing her arms, not taking her eyes off Helen.
"I could eat." Mr. Munch said, giggling.
"I thought dogs only chased trucks, I'm surprised you got a guitar." Bonnie said, stepping towards Jasper T. Jowls while he was holding his guitar.
"Hmph. And I thought all rabbits had eyebrows." Jasper said, growling at Bonnie.
"All you serve here is the pizza pie? You should be ashamed!" Pasqually said, looking at the kitchen, then to Chica.
Chica angrily looked upon him.
"At least we have more food on our menus!" Chuck E said, pushing Freddy, I growled and screeched in his face.
Chuck E stepped back, causing the others to do the same.
"W-What the hec is wrong with that one?" Helen asked, fear in her voice.
Freddy smiled, grabbing my hand.
"This is Foxy, my boyfriend." He said.
"Aye! Tis be true ye wanna be Mickey Mouse!" I yelled, raising my hook towards Chuck E's Face.
"Yea? Well-" Chuck E managed, before being cut off by Angelica and Gaby's presence.
"Let the child..answer this question." He said, walking towards Angelica slowly, smiling.
Gaby pulled Angelica to her, holding her close, Angelica looked paralyzed.
"Hi there! What's your name little one?" Chuck E asked, leaning into her face.
"Leave The lassie alone!" I yelled.

She didn't answer, and tears slowly came from her eyes. Since she was 14, I never thought she would cry, but when she was right now, only tears came, no sounds.

"Quiet one huh? That's ok, you're just gonna answer a simple question for us." He said, pulling her away from Gaby's grasp. She gasped, looking at her for comfort.

He put her in between us, smiling.
"Now all you gotta do is walk to the side you like best." He said, giving her a thumbs up.

The others with Chuck E started giving her friendly compliments, trying to impress her. Which only made her state worse, and her breathing quickened, she started hyperventilating.

More tears came from her eyes, and She looked at Gaby, Then to Golden.
She ran towards him, wrapping her arms around him, hugging him tightly, squeezing her eyes shut.
Golden was surprised, but he hugged back, patting her back.

I looked at Chuck E, growling at him.
"Looks like the lassie chose." I said, smirking.

"Whatever, we came here for one reason. Golden?" Chuck E Said, stepping to Golden, as his crew followed after him, giving us nasty faces.

Angelica held onto Golden's arm tightly as they walked towards him, she was clearly terrified of them.

(A/N: true..I'm so scared of them..don't judge.)

Golden's Pov:
I always thought she was annoying..poor Angelica.
I held her hand tightly, as she dug half her face into my arm.

"Ok, Chuck E, we need your help for a rescue." I said, looking at him.

"A rescue? That's what all of this about?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"Yes it is! Now are you gonna help me save Foxy and Freddy's son or not?" I asked, tightening my grip on Angelica's hand.

"Wait..Wait..You mean Foxy and Freddy had a baby?" Helen asked, looking at Foxy and Freddy shocked.

"Yea, and believe me, you don't want to get on Foxy's bad side." I said, glancing at Foxy, who started to walk towards me.

"You really don't." Mike added, crossing his arms, leaning on a nearby table, chewing on a toothpick.

"Springtrap took Peanut, and we're all gonna get him back, with your help or without it!" I said, leaning in his face.

He hesitated, looked at Helen and She nodded, so did Pasqually then Jasper. Finally Mr.Munch did.

"We're in." Chuck E said, grabbing my free hand, shaking it.

"Good." I said, smiling.

~Time Skip~
Foxy's Pov:
After we sort of put our hatred of each other aside, we went over our whole ordeal.

Me and Angelica were walking the halls. Until she had to use the restroom, I waited for her, but she took a long time. I suddenly heard a scream turn into a muffled one, and glass shattering.
I ran into the girl's restroom, and saw Angelica at the broken mirror calmly.

"..Lassie?" I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Yes Foxy?" She said, turning around quickly.

"Aye..I thought I heard ye scream..probably just me imagination." I said, still feeling quite unsure.

"Oh that? I do that sometimes, don't worry about it." She said, looking at a bathroom stall door, that quickly opened, then she slammed it, jamming the lock.

"...everything be alright?" I asked, walking towards her.

"Everything's fine! Now c'mon my phantom's hungry- I mean I'm hungry!" She said, suddenly pulling me out of the restroom.

Strange one..