Chapter 34

I dispersed my sword and walked back towards the general students. Achil flew up towards Emilia who was still fighting against the serpent. It's because the serpent's master was still encapsulated in ice, as a result, she was unable to order her summon that the battle was over.

When I arrived, I made a bed out of mana and collapsed. Because my tense nerves had relaxed, the injuries I had incurred from experimenting with lightning forced me to faint. Before I had collapsed, I told Emilia to handle the rest. Seeing her nod, I drifted off to sleep while the Vertical Rolls stood beside me.

* * * *

Receiving Lumina-sama's order, I left the serpent to Achil and flew in front of Principal Gabriel.

"Since my master had slept, I, Emilia Sluga Chem, shall negotiate in her stead."

With a mystified expression, Principal Gabriel looked at me. In response, I bowed to him.

"Principal Gabriel, since we have won the duel, the persecutions towards my master are now useless."

His face became red and turned around wordlessly. Pax-sama, Ciel-sama, and Maxwell-sama flew towards Carlos-sama and started talking to one another.

I looked at George-sensei and made a mana screen appear in front of him.

"George-sensei, are there no more announcements to be made?"

"No. The only reason why Principal Gabriel summoned all of you here was to humiliate your master."

"Is that so?"

I tilted my head in response to him. This was actually Lumina-sama's habit, but because we had spent a lot of time together, some of it had rubbed off on me.

"He's the one who forcefully made all the teachers of the primary general students resign... though I think you already know about it though."

"Yes. I've heard the rumors."

George-sensei nodded his head.

"You're still gonna stay here, George-sensei?"

"Yeah, I'll keep in touch with you from here. I have a feeling he'll make an announcement and he won't include the general students into this one. I'll stay here to relay information to you."

"Thank you very much, George-sensei."

Accepting my appreciation, George-sensei made a big smile and said:
"It's nothing. Like the others, I just became her servant the day Lumina-sama decided to teach her classmates magic and since you've been serving her from day 1. This makes me your subordinate! So don't worry."

I made a wry smile in response to his remark and headed to Lumina-sama. Along the way, I felt the Elite Magic Students staring at me. Since I was Lumina-sama's servant, I ignored their stares and walked without care.

"Ummm... Emilia, what should we do now?"

When I arrived at the place where Lumina-sama was sleeping, Liza approached me.

"Well, I honestly don't know. Normally, Lumina-sama would give me an order on what to do next. However...."

I glanced at Lumina-sama and when Liza noticed where I was glancing, she made an understanding nod.

"For now, let's go back to the sky and make a temporary canteen there. If the Principal makes an announcement, George-sensei will relay the information to me."

"Yes."

Seeing her meekly nodding to me, an urge to pat her head welled up inside me. However, because she was a noble, unlike me, it would've been rude for me to do it. The only reason why I was able to talk to her as an equal is because I was their senior as a servant. Doing things like patting her head is already pushing it. Though, whenever I watch Lumina-sama pat her head, feelings like jealousy would well up inside me.