Chapter: 17

Zayn's P.O.V:

I was completely ready and was waiting for Olivia eagerly. I had on a designer black long coat which fitted my body perfectly, with a black skinny jeans. My dress stylist had decided neither to get me dressed to formal nor too informal. I was fine with it cause these clothes were actually comfortable unlike wearing a suit and tie. My hair was made into messy spikes by the hair stylist, just the way I like them.

Today was a special day for me but to make it more special I decided to ask Olivia for something. I was extremely nervous cause I knew she wasn't like the other girls who I could hook up within a second but I had my hopes high and Harry believes that the best is going to happen so I might as well.

Tapping my foot impatiently on the grass, I looked constantly from my watch to the gate to find any clue if Olivia reached or not. It was 6:03 and I was getting more nervous as each second passed.

Just when I thought I couldn't get any more nervous, I saw Olivia stepping out of her car and walking towards me. Ughh! Why does my breath always stop for a second whenever I see her. Olivia was looking breathtaking as ever. The curls made her hair bouncy and they flew everywhere as the wind blew.

"Hey, birthday boy!" I was awaken by her voice.

"Hey, beautiful." I said and hugged her.

"Happy 21st Birthday!" Olivia said cheerfully and pecked my left cheek, which went numb after her lips left that particular place.

"Thanks babe. And yeah I forgive you for getting 5 minutes late," I said.

'Oh thanks your highness." she said jokingly.

"My pleasure, princess!" I replied.

"Do you wanna sit here or go inside?" I asked.

"Here."

We both walked towards the centre of the lawn where brown seats were perfectly set around the table. I pulled a seat for Olivia, and she gave me thankful smile which I returned.

"Here is something for you." Olivia said while handing me a beige gift bag with golden glitter sparkling here and there.

"There was no need for this." I said.

"Its your birthday so yeah there was need for this." she argued.

"No seriously, there wasn't."

"Aghh Zaynnn cut the shit and check it. I'm seriously dying to know if you'll like it or not. So kindly HURRY UP!"

"Okay let's see," I said.

I guess I have to ask Olivia after opening the gift. I took out the box and an envelope from the gift bag. I was about to open the envelope when Olivia took it away from me.

"It's a card. Read it after I go. Not right now."

"Alright."

Curiosity took the best of me. I started to wonder what she might have written.

"Zayn stop daydreaming and open the gift." Olivia said, interrupting my imagination.

"Ahh sorry."

I took the black box carefully in my hand and opened it. There was a black watch in it and it was none other than my favorite, Rolex Submariner. The design was the latest one which I saw online a few weeks ago. Flabbergasted by seeing the watch, I turned to Olivia who was waiting for my response.

The first and only thing that I manged to say was, "Wow!"

"I'll take that as you like it?" Olivia asked.

Fervently, I hugged her almost causing her to squash.

"Thank you so much. This is the best gift but you didn't have to buy a Rolex watch specially." I said thankfully.

I knew for a fact that the watch was expensive since I always buy watches from Rolex. The watch Olivia gifted me was a latest design so it must have cost around £7000- £9000 pounds.

"The pleasure is all mine. I'm glad you liked it. And yeah I loved the watch so I bought it." Olivia said.

"Lets go I inside. Its getting freezing now." I said.

Olivia nodded and we get off our seats and started walking towards the house.

"Umm how many people are coming tonight?" Olivia asked as we were walking.

"Many. Some celebrity friends, music producers and my family."

"Hmm... Is Safaa coming?" Olivia asked.

"Yup. She's really excited to meet you." I answered.

"Really? They know me?" Olivia asked kind of shocked.

Little did she know that the amount of conversation I have with my family only involves her.

"Yeah they know you very well." I said with a smirk which she returned.

We walked silently into the house. Most of the furniture was taken away from the living room. There were tables on which the waiters were going to set dinner. I had decided that guests should be taken to the party hall directly where the cake ceremony would take place. Dinner would be served in the living room with close family and friends only.

My hand intertwined with Olivia's somehow and we were going upstairs to my room.

"Zayn why are we going upstairs?" She asked.

I turned so I could face her, my eyes locked with hers when I answered, "I have a surprise for you."

_._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Author's Notes:

Hey guys! hope you all are doing well. There is something you guys should know about. In the last chapter it said that Olivia went to a gift shop only but there is slightly change there. Olivia went to the gift shop and to a mall too. Sorry for the changes....

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 900+ reads and 200+ votes. THIS IS JUST SO SHOCKING AND OVERWHELMING. I thank you whole heartily, each and every single person who voted and read my story.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could continue voting and commenting :)

Love :*

Z.