Chapter 6

Ariana's POV

The next morning I woke up calmer after my chat with Lotte. after getting dressed I heard a knock at my door I answered it to see Harry standing I the doorway. I tried to shut the door but he interrupted.

"Before you slam the door in my face I wanted to apologise. I never wanted you to feel used and I should have never pushed you and for that I'm sorry." he said sincerely.

"You still never denied the fact that you've been using me." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, I was doubting myself and then I realised that... I really like you Ariana. In fact I'm pretty sure I love you. I realise if you're not ready to say those words that's ok but I just wanted to tell you. And if you could ever forgive me please open the door."

I considered his words and realised that I could forgive him. I opened the door fully.

"You're still my little kitten." he said to me and I smiled lightly.

"I got you a little something to say sorry." he said shyly and passed me a Victoria's Secret bag.

I opened it to find white lace knickers and bras with my initials sewn in silver on the clasp. I then saw matching kneesocks at the bottom of the bag and I smirked and kissed him quickly.

"I love them thankyou." I said.

"Anything for you kitten."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
I woke up the next day with the golden sun glistening through the curtains.

I sat up to see Charlie lying in his castle bedroom snoring softly. I popped out of bed and ran a bath, this time with bergamot oil and saffron bath salts.

I carefully laid out a pale pink dress with puffy sleeves and a white petticoat, some baby pink flats with little bows at the front. And of course some white kneesocks with a lace trim.

After my long luxurious bath I dressed myself and ran downstairs to the great hall. The breakfasts in the morning were always wonderful; waffles, pancakes, bacon, syrup, black pudding, egg, sausages, cereals. Really anything you can think of. I looked around to see a caramel-haired girl waving at me.

"Ariana, come and sit with us!" Lotte yelled.

I promptly filled my plate with pancakes, bacon and syrup and hurried over to Lotte.

"This is Kate" she said pointing to a black haired girl with dark brown eyes, so dark they were almost black. "Hi I'm Kate. Time for some interesting facts! I'm from Thailand and... I umm shout a lot" she said laughing. Another girl sat at the table timidly and barely squeaked "I'm Lauren" and she was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen she had smooth dark skin and thick black curly hair. I was just about to reply when I was interrupted by the small blonde nine-year old boy I met a few days ago.

"Excuse me ma'am but a member of authority requests your presence." He said politely.

I followed him up to where mr Styles was sitting and he left promptly.

"I have received a letter from your parents confirming that you can stay with me over the holiday" he said smirking, his fingers playing with the hem of my skirt.

"So..."

"So we now have three weeks worth of fun ahead my little kitten"