Chapter 13

Gray's P.O.V

"What!" I shouted in shock. "She wants there to be peace with the mermaids and the sharks.." Juvia explained. "Why do I hear yelling early in the morning!!" A red angry mermaid hissed. "Sorry Erza!!" Juvia quickly apologized. 

"Gray this is Erza she is the right hand of the queen also known as my sister. Erza this is Gray he is a prison guard and my friend!" Juvia finished introducing us to each other. "Nice to meet you!" I nodded holding out my hand. "Hmpf.." she grunted walking away .

"Sorry she isn't the nicest.." She said sighing deeply. "Juvia time for your lessons!!" Erza called. "Juvia as to go Gray-sama~"She waved swimming away. 

Gajeel's P.O.V

Romeo escorted me to my weekly lessons. "Jellal will be with you in a moment.." The boy said leaving the room. "Hello King Redfox.." Jellal said entering the room 10 minutes after Romeo did.

"Hey.." I sighed. "The Queen of Mermaids has requested that you would marry her daughter, the next one that would rule. "What is she like?" I asked. "She has blue hair, but thats all I can remember.." Jellal stated. 'It must be Levy'   I thought. "Scheduled a meeting immediately!" I smiled.

"Yes sir!!" He said. "As long as shes willng.." I said to myself. 

Levy's P.O.V

After reading in my room for almost the whole day. I couldn't help but think what Gajeel was up too. Then again I didn't want to bother him, he was probably busy. I was glad that we moved on from witch evergreen.

"Levy-san! Did you hear the big news!!" Lucy yelled dashing into my room. "haven't saw you swim that fast" I giggled. "What is it now!" I rolled my eyes assuming it was about Natsu. "Gajeel is going to marry Juvia to set peace between the Mermaids and the Sharks!" She panted tiredly.

"What!! Did Gajeel have a say in this!!" I jolted out of my seat. "Yes he set a meeting today! He is coming right now!!"