"Umm I'm not really into BDSM, I think I would be more of a dominant anyway..."

He looked at me like I had grown two heads.
"There's something wrong with you, really." I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"Says the guy watching me eat ice cream in the woods!"

He growled again. "Do not talk to me like that." The command in his tone was so powerful, I practically bowed my head in submission.

He still had me pressed against the wall, so I pushed him off, surprised by the amount of force I had to use. He did not have normal strength.

He was shocked as well, but I didn't have time to explain myself because I was about to pee my pants. I practically ran out of there and into the bathroom, cursing death as I relieved myself.

I'm just glad I did my makeup well today.

~*~

Later that night I sat in my room, doing some calculus homework that my witch of a teacher assigned.

I was also waiting for death to explain to me what the hell was going on.

Finally, I felt the bed dip next to me and was greeted by the man himself.

I looked over at him, realizing he was in his human form.

He was very tall, kind of lanky but muscular, and looked about 27. He wasn't though, He was thousands upon thousands of years old. So old he doesn't even know how old he is.

He was attractive, his high cheekbones and dark hair making him sexy in a mysterious kind of way, but I never saw him like that. He was more of a father or mentor figure to me if anything.

Not sure if my dad was awake or not, I whispered "Okay, spill. What's going on here?"

He smirked, shaking his head. "You won't believe it, but you, my angel, are in a town full of werewolves."

Oh my god, I was way off. BDSM? Really Leila?

I laughed. "Seriously? Why haven't they kicked me out or tried to kill me yet?"

"Well, first of all, they wouldn't be able to. They may be strong, but you are stronger than the whole pack combined. You could also literally lift them all up with your telekinesis. You really are indestructible, which is why I like to stay on your good side." I rolled my eyes.

"But they don't know that! They all think I'm human. And what was up with you telling me to go into the storage closet?"

"Hey, don't blame me. Fate told me to tell you."

"Why?"

"Because. She didn't tell me why. What was in there anyway?"

I then went on to explain Smith, the weird event in the woods, and the closet.

His eyes went wide, "Wait, are you talking about Tyler Smith?"

I shrugged, " Maybe. Brown hair, brown eyes, huge. Smells like a minty forest..."

I swooned.

"Leila, that wasn't just some werewolf you were talking to, he was the alpha, and based on what you felt towards him, I'm guessing..."

"What? Tell me!"

"Leila, you are the Alpha's Mate."

Wait a minute.

"You are joking."

"I'm totally serious right now."

"So like his..wolf soul mate? But I'm not even a wolf."