Chapter 4

*****

Chapter 4

"OH NO NO NO NO! DAMN IT! I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAIT THAT!" I exclaimed once I have processed what question I had just answered.

I face palmed myself as I relised that the memory spell only worked once on a particular person. Also, he was an original vampire so there was no way to make Elijah forget what I had just revealed to him.

Elijah watched me amused, not once interrupting my rant at myself for being stupid enough to tell an original vampire that I was the most powerful witch in existance.

"So I take it you didn't want me to find that out." He remarked, clearly finding this whole thing amusing. It was more of a statement than a question but I answered it anyway.

"Of course. Why on earth would I want an original finding out that I'm more powerful than every Bennet witch that has existed in the last ten centuries put together." I gave him a 'no duh' look then relised what I just said. DAMN IT! AGAIN! I really needed to shut my mouth! Now He knows exactly how powerful I am. He chuckled at me as I cursed viciously underneath my breath. DAMN ME AND MY BIG MOUTH!

"Well lucky for you that just earned you your freedom. Your free to to." He told and I stared at him like he had grown another head. Who knows, maybe he had.

"Is this another trick or some sort of joke because it really isn't funny?" I questioned, looking at him in disbelief. I mean I just told him that I was the most powerful witch in existance, more powerful than every single bennet witch in the last a thousand years combined.

And now he's saying he's going to let me go!? AS IF! There was no way be was telling the truth! Elijah was a lier!

"Maybe, maybe not. It's your call. Leave and risk staying here forever if I'm lieing or I could be telling the truth and let you leave. Or you could stay and you'll never know the answer." He told me while a smirked placed itself on his face challengingly. I sighed, wishing I knew if he was being honest or lieing.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

*****

E

D

T

*Thanks for reading*