Chapter 2

*****

Chapter 2

Carly's pov

I used my powers to send a thought to Stefan saying that we were doing it. I nudged Damon giving him a thumbs up. He nodded and we waited for our dear baby brother to start his end of the plan.. After a few second he finally put up his end of the deal.

"Up here!" Stefan shouted and Elijah -I learned his name from a profile spell however for some reason it didn't tell me anything else but the fact that he wasby just any vampire but an original- blurred up the stairs.

"He's hot." I commented to my twin who rolled his eyes and telling me to shut up using our twin telepathy.

"Down here!" Damon shouted and Elijah blurred down the stairs at vampire speed, looking for us. I decided to zone out for a minute. When I was back I realised that my brother's were being beaten and stepped out of my hiding place just as Stefan got stabbed in the stomach.

Elijah didn't notice me at first untill I started chanting a spell. He was about to charge at me however I threw him against the wall. I then gave him an anerasyum. He clutched his head in pain, confused as to how a mear witch could do that to a vampire as powerful as him.

Rose -as I learnt to be her name- had disappeared and I couldn't blame her. From what I learn of her by my profile spell she was still heartbroken that Elijah had killed her friend Trevor who because Trevor broke his trust. I also learned that Trevor was the one who had suggested kidnapping the doppelganger.

I kept Elijah pinned to the wall as I watched an angry Damon drive a stake through his heart. Elijah became grey and veiny as he closed his eyes, dead.

*****

Just as we were walking away I remembered that I forgot my phone at the house Rose and Trevor brought Elena to. I sighed. This meant I would have to go back. Reluctantly I turned to Damon who was only a few steps ahead of him so I quickly caught up to him. I took a deep breath before I spoke knowing that because I was nervous to return to that house meaning it would be hard to say what I was going to say next.

"Hey Damon, I forgot my phone there. I'm going to go back and get it. You go on and I can just use a spell to transport back." I told him unhappily. I can't beieve I forgot my precious phone and now I have to waste my powers on a very hard traspoting spell. I really wish I had just brought my crystels. That way I could just use the trasporting crystel to get back rather than a super complicated spell however I left it at home.

"Are you sure." Damon asked. I nodded and he sighed before also nodding knowing I definately wasn't changing my mind anytime this century. I slowly turned around and started walking back towards the old creepy building Elena had been kidnapped and taken to. As I neared the house I sensed a dark presence but shrugged it off as the dead vampire we had killed.

I walked into the house and started searching around. After another few minutes of looking for it I finally found my precious black i-phone 4s. I sighed in relief at not loosing it before putting it in my pocket. I tryed to remember the transporting spell Sound I could get back home.

God, it felt weird calling it my home again. It had been what felt like forever since I had last lived in the boarding house, let alone stepped in Mystic falls. Especally after what happened to HER...

Another minute later I finally remembered the transportation spell. I just hoped that the one I found was the correct one.

"Transportus..." I was cut off when I suddenly felt a warm hand clamp over my mouth and a cold breath on my neck. I gulped. Oh no. There was only supposed to be one other person in this house with me right now.

However that person, or vampire, was supposed to be dead. Someone can't just come back from the dead like that. Right? And just because this was an original didn't mean he could, right, could he? Please don't let it be who I think it is...

"I wouldn't try any magic if I were you of eilse you might just find your blood being drained." I couldn't stop the involentary shiver that ran down my spine. How wa he alive? He was supposed to be dead? Damon killed him and I watched. So how was Elijah still alive?

I decided that it really didn't matter right now. The best thing to do was try and escape and get the hell out of here as fast as possible. But how could I event try with Elijah holding me?

I ignored the threat he gave me and quickly used my magic to throw him across the room and used my power over the wind to run at the speed of a vampire. However it seemed that I still wasn't fast enough as in only a few seconds I was pinned to the walls and staring in to the face of the vampire himself.

I gulped but ignored the nerves and made him get pushed once again to the wall as I tryed once more to escape however I was pinned to the wall by Elijah once more.

"I warned you." Those were the last words I heard before I felt him sink his fangs into my neck. I gasped as my eyes became blurry while I lost more and more blood. And then it all went black...

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*