My Happily ever after {Important A/N @ the end Short Chappie}

Louise POV (She's 21 now lets think that they prepared the wedding for 2 years...)

I walk down the aisle with Adam. "Adam.... Umm...... Thanks....... For everything keep Alesa safe 'Kay?" He nods and I see Tyler in the distance..... Oh God OhHhhHhhHhHhh gAWd. "Good luck kid"Adam said I smiled and went to Tyler.
"You look beautiful today..." Tyler said "Oh.... What about the other days?" He laughed.
Blaaaaaaaahhahahhahahahahahahah hahahahaha........ Ha
"You may now kiss the bride..." And with that.... Tyler kissed me...
"I love you..." He said "I love you too..."

Tyler and I had adopted a Kitty named Mint
Jessica and Mitchell got married and had a child named Jericah Chelly R.Hughes
Alanna and Jerome got married and adopted a child named Meghan,and said she was as awesome as me.
Alesa and Adam got married and Alesa is now pregnant with a boy named Tyler (Something Something)
And the rest still remain girlfriend-less

And that is my Happily Ever After....

I tell my and Tyler's story to my Students,well of course without the swear words.... Hehehe I continued YouTube and started Tutoring Science and Technology.They clap and then Ms.Ashley Marie Surcombe went to me and said
"Louise........ Your the best...." I smile "Of course I never changed" We hugged and that is my story.......

My life......

The end

---
Credits to Creepergirlfriend12 ShivyCanadian !!!!

And toooooo aaaaallll offffff yyoooouuuuuuu

---
Guys there will be no sequel tho.... You cry now....
Nah jk but srsly there will be NO sequel I'm actually in hospital I have Pneumonia soon I'll stay for a week and then i'll be out but bye tho!

Signing off....
Xylee....