Chapter... where was I again?

*Pause for dramatic effect* THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3000+ READS ON "Squids! (a skydoesminecraft  story) Just for your gift, I'll make this Chapter  extra long!

I could feel Caps eyes glaring at me as I came closer to him. But then I remembered, he had talked to the big explosion.

I slowly backed away from him.

"Well, I do need a test subject, and this thing is going crazy, so if you die, it'll be alright!" said Cap, grinning broadly. I had the slightest urge to slap him.

"As long as I get to talk to my owner, then I'm alright," I said, nodding my head as I shut my eyes. 

I felt Cap roughly grab my arms and drag me over to something. The moment I soon opened my eyes, I was strapped to a circular board. I struggled to move, but nothing budged.

My gaze went to Cap, who was wearing protective sunglasses. I moved a bit more, making him notice me. 

"Ahhh, don't worry, my friend, or whatever you are. You might feel a intense pain where I strike you. There will be a lot of stinging, and you might lose a limb. Are you ready?" 

I shook my head, realizing there was a cloth over my mouth. I felt something solid in my pocket. I peeked down to realized a walkie talkie. "It's for us to communicate," said Cap, smiling.

"Once you get to the other side, which I doubt you will, contact me, and I'll go," he said. I said something nasty through the cloth, but all that came out was "mmhhmhm."

"I love you too!" he said, waving as he shot a light beam at me.

I swear, if I got through this, I was going to punch him silly. 

All I saw was a large flash of white, as everything in my eyes began to get dizzy.  The last thing I saw was Cap's hand reaching towards mine, yelling, "NO! NO! IT'S MALFUCTIONING!" in his loud and shaky words, directed towards me.

My eyes turned into little slits, and they finally closed, leaving me in a world surrounded by blackness.

CaptainSparkles P.O.V

No, no, it can't be!  Weeks or working on this project, ruined.

Now don't get me wrong, I really do love people, just not HIM. He's caused so much trouble in the past, but I can have a heart and say I'm sort of worried about him. 

I raced back to my computer, which screen was going crazy, different light beams shooting from it. I quickly tapped on the old keyboard, which made the stop key fall off. I smacked my head, which resulted in leaving a mark.

I tried to press the part without the cover, but my hand was too big. I slapped myself, and made one more huge decision.

I slapped on my glasses, grabbed my walkie talkie and clipboard, and vaulted to the now empty shot board.

As I jumped, a big portal of blue and purple opened, inviting me in.

Well, here we go...