Chapter... Oh Why Do I Even Try?

December 30, 2012

Dear Diary in my head,

I crawled into my bed, and cried myself to sleep. Nothing was more terrible then today. My Owner, a person named Adam, had killed me many times in the Minecraft world, and had killed many others.

Ever since that day, when the big explosion came, all of our lives had been different. 

*Flashback*

"Hey Kermit, you wanna hang today?" I asked my nephew  Kermit. Ever since his parents had come, I hadn't been able to talk to him.

"No, I have to clean my room. One bad thing about having parents care about you is that it matters if your room is kept clean," said Kermit. I could practically see him kicking an empty juice box around in his room. That place was a junkyard that never stopped growing.

"Oh, ok then, maybe next time during the summer?" I asked hopefully. I could see the smile grow on Kermit's face.

"I'd love that! See you then Uncle Sky!" he said back. I rubbed my blocky head. I used to hate him, but then he came closer to my heart, and I took him in for a few weeks.

"Ok, bye then!" I said, and gently put down the square phone.

I heard rumbling upstairs. Ever since Kermit had left, I had a spider problem. I went to the top, and saw some torches in a nearby chest. I grabbed them, and headed straight into the attic.

Fortunately,  there were no spiders, but something did catch my eye in the attic window. I crept closer to it, and looked outside. I saw a big storm of blocks fly up in the air, and a huge white object come down from the sky.

It had a pointy nose, like a large triangle, and a small tail hanging from it. I raced outside, and ran onto my sidewalk, where I was joined by many others.

What was this?

Soon, many of us started to disappear. One by one, I saw people from down the sidewalk vanish to another place. When it was my turn, I tried to run, but the big explosion , as they now call it, ran after me. At first thought, I whipped out my butter sword, and slashed at the giant beast, but nothing took effect.

What was going to happen to me?

*End of flashback*

The big explosion came back every once and a while, and so did the people, but that was rare. Practically, everyone had their own world, and mine was wonderful. I had many other people to join me, and my owner called it the "Skydoesminecraft Server." I couldn't help but wonder how he knew my name.

But along with the wonderful world, their came the terrible worlds. I had finally went to the the nether, but it wasn't the beauty I had thought it would be.

There were never before seen monsters.

Luckily, when I died, I respawned, but it was painful to break your legs every once and a while. 

After sitting in my bed thinking for a while, I pulled the butter sheets up to my nose. Smelling them always did help me feel better.

Then, an idea came to me.

****

Adam's (skydoesminecraft) P.O.V

I woke up from my bed, slipped out, and took my shower. Of course, I had thought of skipping work today to play Minecraft with my Recruits, but for some reason, my character had been acting up. He had been glitching, almost like he was sad.

Anyways, I sped walked into the kitchen, where I found Dawn waiting for me. I smiled, and picked up a piece of Bacon, and plopped it into my mouth.  She whacked my arm, and forced me into the car. Me and Dawn hadn't lived together, but we were planning to.

6 hours later...

I slammed my door shut, and raced to the computer. I had a great day at work, but nothing compared to playing Minecraft when I got home.

I logged onto Minecraft, when I heard the doorbell ring.

I groaned, and practically dragged myself to open the door.  There stood a little girl, holding a notepad. Her eyeglasses practically covered her entire face, and I saw something green stuck in her braces. I smiled.

Sky's P.O.V

In the morning, my day had been great! For about 2 weeks, Notch, the one who had made the big explosion, had given days off, and had made nighttime where we were all teleported back to our own world. So practically, most people slept, but people like us, we had no thing such as sleep.

I called Kermit, Truemu, and Deadlox, and told them to meet us at Make's mansion. He lived in a huge place, and we had planned to crash it! Never mind add in a couple of squids to the party, and it was awesome!

We were tee-peeing the house, and throwing glow sticks and Nutella all over it! Gosh, it was good to be back home.  I smiled as we hid in a bush and awaited for Make to come home. Even though his new name was something like CaptainSparkles, and he was in many music videos now, he never missed the chance to return home, but he might have to think about that twice nowadays.

I saw the mustang arrive, and I couldn't wait for the reaction. He pulled up, wearing sunglasses as always, and whipped them off suddenly, I cracked up, jumping from the bushes. For sure he would see me.

The other guys laughed, but also gave me worried looks, as they knew they would get in trouble. I climbed out from the bushes, and soon, everything stood still, nobody moved but me.

I looked around, seeing Cap (as I now call him) starting to climb out of his car, and the other boys starting to get out of the area. I could see the smiles on all of  their faces. I looked at all of them, they were going to  leave me, that's why I love them.

I still saw no move, and started my way towards Cap, but then I paused in complete horror. I finally realized, I was going to be teleported.

Thank you all for reading!!!!

                            ~skyarmyrecruit