Chapter 2

Adam's P.O.V

"Oh, and don't forget to check out our website! Thanks for your time, sir!" said the 11 year old girl as she turned around to leave.

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door. Another girl coming here so then she could sell me some bogus product.  I slammed the door, and stared at the window. I hope she didn't see me do that. I love little children, but this one just kept coming over to my house almost every evening.

Every once and a while, I give her money for the product, yet she didn't send it to me. You can never trust these people. I ran back to my gaming room, and plopped down into my seat. I was getting a call from Jason and Ty.

I smiled, and answered it. Jason and Ty were two Minecrafter's  I had met in the beginning.  But I had never played with them. This was the time when I could finally play!

"Hey Ty, Jason," I said, a smile creeping onto my face. "Are you guys ready to play?"

"Yeah," they both said at the same time. We all  shared the same laugh.  "Okay guys, you'll join my game, I'm already on," I said, trying to hide the excitement in my voice. 

In a couple of minutes, all of us were on.

Sky's P.O.V

Teleporting in 3..2..1.

I appeared In an unknown area, and groaned. I only liked to go to the area that I recognized.

My owner started to speak, the sound of his speaker booming in my ears.

"Hey guys, Sky here, and today we will be playing epic jump map!" he said, making me wince.  He always did speak to loud, like he just got his birthday present. I finally tried to notice my surroundings , which were quite nice. It looked like I was in Cap's mansion. Only this looked a bit cheaper.

I continued looking around, then the controlling started. I hopped my way over to two familiar looking guys. They turned around, and started to punch me, while I punched them back. I had no idea what was happening, but I knew I only had one heart left.

Then, my whole screen went red, and I fell to the ground...