2. Hazel

"Um.....helloooo?" She waved her hand in my face and I quickly was snapped out of my trance. "O-Oh sorry! Hello!" I said back. She giggled. "Im Hazel." she said happily. A hand reached out and I nervously shook it. "I-I am Eliza." She shook my hand with such force. It hurt but...Im glad I finally had some human interference since the incident. "So Eliza. Whatcha doin' sittin' here by yourself?" she asked. "Well I--""Come sit with me and my friends." she said. I took my bag with me and walked with her over to her friends. There was a light brown girl with green eyes, and short black hair and a pale albino girl. Her red eyes piercing right into mine.

"Guys! This is Eliza!!" Hazel said, cheery. The green eyed girl waved. "Hi! Im Cassandra!" She said also cheerfully. The albino girl stood up and eyed me down. She looked a bit....punk rock-ish. "Im Jo...." she said, sitting back down. I smiles and waved. "Hello." I said. Cassandra gasped and her eyes began to sparkle. "Wow!! Shes a Bri-" Jo covered her mouth before she can even continue. I blushed and sat down. Hazel smiled nervously. "Well. Welcome to the G3! Wait....make that G4!" she said chuckling. I smiled. "Thank you for having me." I said. Jo kept glaring at me and Cassandra was staring dreamily at me.

Why is Jo looking at me like that...??