Chapter 2: The Beginning

Sup Guys! Sorry about the short update about first chapter but I promise you this one will be good and sorry about my wrong grammar. So please comment and vote if you like if not it's okay ^_^.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Areum POV's

'Argh!' I was woke up by the ray of sunlight. I really hate when someone is waking me up in my sleep and I'am not the morning person if you know.

"Argh! Will please someone shut that f*ucking window!" I yell of full of anger when i rose up and woke up. I hate it when someone disturb my sleep even i have not get enough sleep will surely woke up wrong side of bed. I rub my eyes out of frustrations I look at my watch and see what time it is.

'Its only 10 in the afternoon' i Though and groan out of anger. I look out of the window and realize that I'am already here in Seoul. I never notice it because of that stupid sunlight interrupted my sleep. Stupid F*cking Sunlight I cruse at the sunlight while looking at it. I took a deep breath and compose my self before i leave my private airplane. I got up from my sit and leave my airplane. While I was outside of the plane I was greeted by our employee here in Lee International Airlines in Seoul.

"Annyeonghasyo! Lady Areum and welcome to Seoul please enjoy your stay here" they greet me at same time and smile. I just nod at time and dismiss them. While I was dismiss them a black limo appeared infront of me. I look the black limo curiously but at the same time i still have the same expressionless poker face that you will never tell or read my emotion. When the black limo stop infront of me they were two people just got out of the car but i guess it must be a bodyguard and they when to the the door of the car and open it that when a incredibly a handsome young man get out of the the car he is kinda wearing a Butler outfit I rise up eyebrow and look at him. he just smile at me and walking towards me with the bodyguard. I just Stood there with my expression-less face while rising my eyebrow. He stood there in front of me and bow to me to show his gratitude and respect even the bodyguard.
I just nod at them and they rise up.

"Its an honor to meet you lady Areum Mae Su" he said while bowing at me. I just watch him to continue him.

"My name is Jay Park Woo I'am your butler and also a member of your father Organization and this is Rue and Ryan they are your bodyguard mi~" i cut him off before he say something.

"Just call me Areum" I said to him in a cold tone voice will make feel death. He rose up and surprize what I said.

"But ~" I didn't finish his sentence because I cut him off before he can utter another word.

"Do you have a file about you?" i ask him. He nod and hand me his file. I open his file and read about him.

Name: Jay Park Woo

Age: 17 years old

Birthday: ***********

Gangs Group: None

Gangs name: Playboy Killer

Skilled at: Guns,killing,Judo, and also breaking a girls hearts

Talented at: guitar,sing,dancing,

I read the file fast just in a second i close it and give it to Jay. I look at him straight and I saw how he slightly blush and nervous.

"W-wh-what?" he sutterd nervously said. I put my hands inside of my black leather jacket while wearing a red tank top,black denim pants and combact boots.