21

~~Brooklyns pov~~
"You'll see"is all he said. "I can't believe my dad was there of course he's always messing something up"I said in frustration. "It's ok this place is better than being in a crowed mall"he said. "If you say so"I said. "What is the place?"I asked. "It's a surprise but I'll give you a hint the guys and I come here all the time"he said. "Your house?"I asked. "Nope"he said turning the radio on. Then "wanna be" by the spice girls started playing and I knew every word so I just had to sing. Then Joey joined in and we were singing together.

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want I sang
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want Joey sang in his best impression of a girl.
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want I sang
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want Joey sang
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah we both sang. Then I turned it to a different station and then joeys eyes popped out of his head when he heard the song that was on. Bob Marley his obsession. You know the guy with the dreads on his posters,pj, shirts, and CDs. Yeah he was obsessed. "Oh keep this on please"he said. "I know I know"I said already knowing about his obsession.

Stir it up; little darlin', stir it up. Come on, baby.
Come on and stir it up: little darlin', stir it up. O-oh!

It's been a long, long time, yeah!
(stir it, stir it, stir it together)
Since I got you on my mind. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Oh-oh!
Now you are here (stir it, stir it, stir it together), I said,
it's so clear
There's so much we could do, baby, (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Just me and you. He sang in a silly voice while looking at me. "Woo that was great"I said clapping and giggling at him. "Thank,thank very much"he said nodding his head."are we there yet?"I asked. "Almost baby cakes"he said putting his hand on my thigh. "Ok"I said pulling my journal out of my bag. I started to write about how the day was so far. Yes I know 17 year old girl still writes in her diary since 4th grade. Hey don't judge. "Is that a diary"he said with a grin."yeaaahh"I said leaning away so he can't see. "What do write in there?" He asked with a smirk. "Secrets, feelings, songs, poems and stories" I said glancing over to him. "I'll have to check it out sometime" he said with a sly smile. I just rolled my eyes. "Where here"he said parking. I got out of the car and ran around jumping in circles I never been to a place like this ever I'm just so used to the city. "Wow it's so beautiful"I said running up to Joey who sitting on the grass with a huge smile. "It is"he said kissing my cheek. It was this huge open field with a lake and no one else was there and it was quite and peaceful."your like a
little kitten exploring the outdoors"he said stroking my hair. "My little kitten" he said pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head. "I'll always be your little kitten"I said kissing his nose then kissing him. I smiled into the kiss. "I love you"he said smiling looking at me. "I love you more" I said laying my head in his lap. We stayed like that for like 10 minutes. "Are you hungry?"he asked."yeah"I said sitting up. "Wanna get in&out?"he asked. "Yeah sounds good" I said. We both got in the car and drove off to in&out. We both got cheese burgers,fries, and coke. We just ate in the car sense we didn't feel like eating in there. Then after that we drove back to Regis. "Today was fun"I said taking his hand in mine. "Yeah I had a lot of fun" he said rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. We got out of my uncles car and checked for any evidence that joey was with me before leaving the car. But it was fine. He went through the art room window and I went to the front doors. I don't think I ever gave Brooke's uncle a name so I'm gonna call him uncle Jim. I walked in going to uncle jims office to give him his keys. "Thanks"I said quickly hugging him so he couldn't say anything to me before me leaving. I went straight to the art room and knocked on the door. Joey opened the door and we ran to my dorm.

So yeah stay tuned to read what happens next. And like always thanks for reading ✌️😊.