Sake, Suspicions, and Spotted Seals

Start from the beginning

Crap.

Luffy pouts, "I think Law would come anyway but know one else thinks so."

I rub my hands together, "Where is this going?"

Robin smiles at me softy, "We were wonder if we could offer you as a trade. We wouldn't give you up to the Heart Pirates but we would allow Law to examine on you and experiment on you."

It sounded a little cryptic, "It is okay I will do anything for you guys." I force a smile. I don't really want to do this but hopefully I can build some trust with the crew this way.

Usopp bears one last bit of bad news, "We want you to talk to him on the den den mushi also. We want him to know that we aren't pulling his leg and that someone with your special talent really exists."

I stand up and fix my shorts, "I understand completely. When do you want to do this?"

Nami looks at me and winks, "If we could do it now that would be great. Maybe he can meet up at the next island."

I nod and we all head down to the library. Sanji sets the den den mushi at one of the tables. The snail is yellow with a blue and grey speckled shell and is wearing a white and black spotted hat. I sit down at the table and the crew stands behind me for support.

The den den mushi rings and my stomach does back flips. I have read terrible things about Law. I had my suspicions about the man soon to be on the other side but I did my best to fight them off trusting my crew mates.

An agitated voice picks up on the other side, "Straw Hat-ya I swear if this is another call saying how much you miss me, I will find you ship and sink it to the bottom of the ocean."

Luffy giggles, "Oops."

I try to keep my tone professional, " I am sorry to disappoint you but this is Arya."

His voice melts into something smoother and more inciting, "I apologize for my rudeness. What is someone with such a beautiful voice doing with the Straw Hats?"

I fight off the redness creeping to my face, "I joined the Straw Hat crew recently. I was wondering if you could help us with something?"

His relaxed voice fills the air, "Well that plans Miss. . ."

I turn to the crew looking for reassurance. They all nod and give me the a okay to tell Law, only than did I realize I haven't even told them yet. "Dracule. Dracule D. Arya"

I can feel a grin creep on Law's face, "Miss Dracule there wouldn't happen to be any relationship to a famous someone we all know."

Annoyed I press on, "Trafalgar can we skip talking about family trees and get to the point."

His sweet voice answers, "A women that gets right down to it. What an attractive quality. What can I do for you and what can you do for me Miss Dracule."

I straighten up in my seat, "We have some suspicions that the World Government has another facility that is making artificial devil fruit."

Law's voice comes back quiet and filled with anger, "I thought this was no longer a problem after the SMILE factory was destroyed. Don't toy with me."

His icy voice surprises me, "I am sorry to say that when the Straw Hat came to Jade Island they ran into a second user of the Goro Goro no Mi. We think the Government may be able to produce artificial logia fruit."

I hear him curse on the other side of the phone. It takes him a moment to regain his composure and his smooth voice fills the air once more, "Okay Miss Dracule you have peaked my interest. Now what are you offering in return?"