Sake, Suspicions, and Spotted Seals

Start from the beginning

Chopper sets down his fishing pull and hops onto Robin's lap, "That exactly what we are saying. We actually ran into this before."

I shift eagerly to my knees, "What type of fruit was it? What were the differences between artificial and real? Was their side effects?" I love stuff like this. I would help my mom do research all the time. Life is just fascinating.

Chopper continues, "When we were on Punk Hazard we ran into a child named Momonosuke. He had eaten the artificial devil fruit that Vegapunk had created.The devil fruit was a zoan type. He was able to turn into a dragon, but he couldn't control his form changes and he was a lot smaller than most zoan type users are. He said it looked like an apple but it had spots unlike the waves devil fruit usually had and that the fruit tastes like a normal fruit."

Lucky kid.

Franky continues the story, "We found out that Doflamingo and a World Government scientist named Caesar continued to do research on artificial devil fruits after Vegapunk's so called failure. The only type of artificial devil fruit we knew of were zoan types and we thought we got ride of that threat when we destroyed the SMILE factory, but than we met Micah."

"Seems like the World Government has another facility and has learned how to make logia type devil fruits and this time there doesn't seem to be any flaws in their creation." Sanji puts flatly.

I chew the inside of my lip, "Do you think the World Government is trying to create an army?"

Zoro scoffs, "What else would those scums do?"

Sanji tries to plant a kick on the swordsmen head, "Don't be rude to a lady! My angel was very smart to piece all this together. You shitty marimo!"

The two lock into combat becoming a blur of legs and swords.

I sweat drop and turn to Luffy, "Why do you have two people on the crew that hate each other so much?"

Luffy giggle, "It is more fun that way don't ya think?"

Yeah fun is an adjective.

I adjust the white tank top I changed into after breakfast, "What are we going to do about this development?"

Robin folds her hands and rest them on her book, "That is actually the second thing we wanted to talk to you about."

Luffy jump up and down with excitement, "We were thinking about talking to Traffy about the situation."

Traffy?

Usopp clears it up for me, "He means Trafalgar Law the captain of the Heart Pirates the the former Shichibukai. Also known as the surgeon of death"

Brook leans on his cane, "He is a truly a devious man. He turned in the heart of 100 pirates to gain his position as a Shichibukai. The man will do anything to reach his goals. He is quite self-centered."

Sanji came up silently behind me, "Not to mention that his crew is a bunch of pervs."

Franky shuts his arm, "Now I swore I heard my name that time."

What is his deal?

Luffy puffs his cheeks, "I don't know what you guys are talking about Traffy is a good guy! He is our ally after all. We have to trust him!"

So after all the said about how heartless of a man Law is, there are allies? I don't even know.

My stomach has an uneasy feeling, "What does this have to do with our issue?"

Nami looks up and point her finger, "We figure that he may have some information on it because of the positions he used to hold in the World Government, but there is a slight problem Law doesn't do things without getting something in return."