With one quick yank, Glenn was just as wet as I was.

"Jesus!" Glenn yelled once he realized how cold the water was.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh, I just slipped." I replied smiling and crawling out of the chilling water.

We both made our way back up the hill to meet a mad faced Rick.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I rung out my hair.

"You know exactly what's fucking wrong! How could you?" He shouted in my face.

I stepped back from the initial shock and then spoke.

"We were just playing around, I didn't think you would get so mad." I replied, Still confused to why he is yelling at me.

"Y'all were just playing around?" Rick asked in a pissed off tone.

"Ya, he did it first, so I did it back. What's the problem?" I asked him as Amy gave me a towel to dry off with, we now had an audience around us.

"What the hell Jessica? I thought we had this sorted out! Then you go and kiss Glenn at the creek!" Oh my gosh, is that what he thought we did.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Lori told me she saw you two, y'all were making out by the water!" He was still in my face.

"You have to be joking.... He helped me put the frog back, like you asked me to do. And we were playing around and pushed eachother into the water. I did not fucking kiss him. How could you think that I would?" I asked him in shock.

Seriously? He took Loris word?

"You didn't kiss him?" Rick asked in a quiet tone, obviously embarrassed.

"No I didn't. And the fact that you would believe that I would, hurts. Fuck you rick! I don't need you thinking I would cheat!" I walked off and unzipped the flap to my tent.

After I zipped it back up, I striped myself of my soaking clothes and replaced them with fresh warm ones.

I now had on my tight leather jacket and short shorts.

When I stepped out rick tried walking over to me, I quickly walked in the opposite direction.

Ugh seriously? The only people over in this direction is Merle and Daryl.

"Hey." I mumbled softly after I got over to them.

"What do you want?" Daryl asked in a harsh tone.

"Just trying to avoid someone." I answered honestly, shifting my wait from one foot to the other.

They both looked behind me to see rick standing there with him arms crossed.

"I see." Merle mumbled when he turned his attention back to me.

"We're just doing a weapons check. What weapons do you have?" Daryl asked me.

"None ." I said honestly.

Merle grunted and went to the passenger side door of his truck, pulling out a black holder.

"Here." He said handing it over to me.

It was a knife in a case.

"Where do I put this?" I asked confused, looking at the straps.

"It goes around your thigh." Daryl said as he went onto one knee.

He took the case from me and wrapped it around the top part of my thigh, he pulled the straps tight and grunted as he stood back up.

"Then you unclip this button when you want to take it out." He said showing me what to do.

"Thanks." I said sweetly.

They both nodded their heads and retreated back to what they were doing.

"Feel better? Trying to make me jealous?" Rick asked, falling into step with me.

"He was giving me a weapon to protect myself. Unlike you." I answered shortly.

"How was I supposed to know what you guys were doing at the creek?" Rick asked grabbing my arm and changing the subject.

"That's not the point rick. It's the fact that you would believe I was cheating. I wouldn't be dishonest with you rick. I love you." I told him turning my head away.

"I'm sorry okay? I will never believe that again. I honestly didn't even believe it, I was just scared that you didn't like me anymore. That I didn't make you happy." He whispered the last part as he turned my chin to look at him.

"I love you Jessica." He whispered looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I replied smiling.

He hugged me around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

!!!!Authors note!!!!
What do you guys think? Should they have made up? Why did rick believe Lori? What will happen to the frog???!!! Keep reading;)