Chapter 1

(A/n) I have no idea what happened to my first story so here is a new one.
Remember this 1Like = 1Update
Love you on with the story.
___________________________________

(Ichigo POV)

When I went to go home the thing that was waiting for me at home was a foot in the face. My dad was wait for me to come home to beat me but it backfired on him. Instead he got a fist to the face.

I got up to my room a layed down. I shut my eyes and took a nap. When I open my eye I saw Grimmjow on the side of my bed. I was going to ask him 'why is he on my bed' but before I could get to ask he shot a kiss at me I didn't feel like pulling him away because 1. I'm tired 2. I didn't want to push him off for some reason I liked it. It has been 5 minutes and he let up so I can go for air. "Grimmjow why did you-" he cut me off with another kiss. Yuzu came knocking on my door and called me for dinner, Grimmjow hear her as well and led up "So your your sister calling you for dinner, huh" Grimmjow said with a smirk on his face.

Once I got up Yuzu called me again I answer her "I'm coming" Grimmjow was still there "what are you doing here anyway, Grimmjow, are you supposed to be in Wakomundo?" I ask Grimmjow but he said "yea but I got bored and snuck out for a little walk and saw your house." " Ok, but why did you kiss me huh what about that?" "that will it caught me by surprised too."

___________________________________

(A/n) hey Starr026 here this is a good story right.

Grimmjow: no it is not why did you hook me with him.

Ichigo: hey how rude meanie 'why do you have to be mean to me'

Me: shut up the both of you my story don't like to bad!

~~~~~~~

Sorry about that please enjoy bye. Love you