Chapter # 17

Varun's POV
"Hello is this Mr Dhawan?" The inspector asked. "Yes this is." I replied. "We have arrested Punit." The inspector told me. "But how?" I asked confused. "He called someone so we tracked down his number and when we reached the place he tried to run away but we caught him." The inspector explained. "That's a great news. Thank you so much for helping us." I said happily. "You have to pay a visit to the police station tomorrow." He said. "Sure I'll come." I replied and then hung up the call. "What happened Varun? What was the inspector saying?" Shraddha asked. "The police caught Punit." I told her the whole story that how the police get to Punit the psycho. "Wow!! Now finally some happy moments will come in our lives. Come here baby give me a tight hug." Shraddha said happily. I got close to her and we hugged for a long time. Then I pecked on her lips and tried to sleep back. We both smiled at each other and fell asleep. When I woke up I saw my angel's face which made me smile. Her sleep was being disturbed by the sunlight coming on her face. I got up and tried to block the sunlight. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed on her cheek. I went to freshen up. When I came back my beauty queen was awake. She went to freshen up and the doctor entered our room. "Mr Malhotra is here to take you both. We just needed your signature on these papers." The doctor said and showed me where to sign. I signed and took the papers for Shraddha so she could also sign them. Shraddha came back and she was looking beautiful like always in her cute outfit. "What are you looking at?" She asked. "Looking at you my beauty queen. You're looking cute." I said getting close to her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I kissed her. We were kissing like we will never get this chance again. The kiss was magical. We were kissing passionately. We needed oxygen so we parted away but we still wanted each other. The moment ended and I told Shraddha to sign the papers. I submitted them on the reception and saw Sid waiting for us. Me and Shraddha pulled him into a hug. "Where's Pari?" Shraddha asked. "As it's a weekend she's sleeping in her room." Sid replied. "Man I need breakfast let's go." I said. "Yeah let's go." Sid said and we left. We settled in the car. "I am calling Pari we will do breakfast together. Let's go pick her up from hostel." Shraddha said and Sid and I nodded. She called Pari and told her to get ready. We drove to the hostel and picked Pari. "Hey guys how are you? I know you are happy Punit got arrested. Now finally some happy time." Pari said and I high fived her. Me and Pari are sometimes best of friends and sometimes the worst enemies. We reached the restaurant and ordered our food. "Guys soon we will be graduated. I will miss you all so much." Pari said. "Oi drama queen we all live in India and thank God in the same city Mumbai. No need to shed your crocodile tears." I said and Pari hit my arm playfully. "Now please you two don't start fighting again." Sid said. Pari was giving me a death glare and so was I. Soon our glare fight ended and we shook our hands. I know it's so childish but we friends are childish. After finishing our breakfast we paid and drove to the police station. We asked for the inspector and one of the man took us to the inspector. "Sir I am Varun Dhawan and you called us because you arrested Punit." I said. "Yeah come with me." He said and took us with him. We saw Punit there and my blood boiled because I respected him and he hurted me a lot. Shraddha went to him. "You backstabber I will kill you!" She yelled but I stopped her. "Look guys I am sorry I...." He was saying but I cutted him off. "No you are not sorry and you hurted us we will not forgive you. You looked at my Shraddha with bad eyes. There is no forgiveness for you." I said and he death glared at us. He was still not sorry but I think living in the jail will make him sorry. "So he will stay in the jail for two years." The inspector informed us. "We don't care how many years will he stay here." Sid said angrily. "Please don't disturb us if it's something about him. We don't care about him." Pari also said angrily. "We will not bother you now. Sorry for the inconvenience." The inspector said. We all were so very angry seeing that Punit and we all said so many things to the inspector. "Sorry inspector we are stressed a lot. So can we take leave now?" I asked calming down. "Yes of course you can leave." The inspector replied. We got up and left. We sat in the car. "Guys you saw how Punit was staring at us like he was going to kill us." Shraddha said still angry on Punit. "Shraddha just leave it now. He is out of our lives." I said. I was also very angry but I wanted to be normal as much as I can. "Guys where to go now?" Pari asked. "Leave me and Varun to the hostel. We want to take some rest. You two go." Shraddha said and I nodded. "Are you sure?" Sid asked. "Yeah." I said. Sid drove us to the hostel. I took Shraddha in my and Sid's room as Sid was gone with Pari. We entered the room and I pulled Shraddha in a long kiss. We parted away and were breathing heavily. We were very tired so we decided to take some sleep. Shraddha slept in my arms and wrapped my arms around her and slept peacefully.
.
.
.
.
A/N: So guys happy chapter. Share your views. I am very very sad because this story is coming to an end in a few chapters. I am feeling like crying but I promise after this story I will be back with another book. I have many ideas in mind. Until then keep reading, liking, voting, commenting and sharing...
Love you all,
Ayesha!!!