"And when were you going to tell me this? Hunter, you know I don't go to parties," I complained and went up to my locker and unlocked it.

"Tiffany, please, your my best friend and the entire world and I really want you to go because you have never gone to a party."

"Hey she is my best friend," I heard a high pitched voice. Chelsea Jackson. She is my other best friend. When Hunter is not helpful, she is always there to fix any problem that I need help with.She is probably the most beautiful person and I wish I was beautiful as her. She is even a grade lower than me.Oh and I almost forgot, she is super smart. I mean she is taking almost the same classes as I do and she is a sophomore in high school. "What is happening over here?"

"I am trying to convince, Tiffany here, that she needs to go to a party that is happening tonight," Hunter explained to Chelsea.

"Oh my gosh, Marcus' party right? Oh, Tiffany you have to come!" She exclaimed. Chelsea is always the first one  to know about the parties and she had been drinking since her sophomore year and I have tried stopping her but she doesn't listen.

"Fine, but I am not drinking at all and you guys shouldn't be either," I gave in and agreed to go.

"Awesome, you won't regret it!" Hunter yelled as he ran down the hall.

"Are you sure Hunter doesn't like you?" Chelsea asked as I closed my locker and started head to class.

"Chelsea," I said in a 'I have already warned you' voice. "You know we are best friends and we even made a pact that we wouldn't date each other."

"Okay, I am sorry," She rolled her eyes as she walked into her classroom. "Bye, Tiffany!"

I walk into my Per-Calculus class as I saw Ethan just chuckling with his evil smile. Of course Ty was in the same class as me and Ethan. I pulled out my notebook and wrote down: "#1 How Ethan is my brother's best friend." 

I hate it because whenever, I want to hang out with Ty he would be like 'Oh, sorry, I have to do a project with Ethan' or 'Sorry can't today, I am going to a concert with Ethan'. I mean it gets so annoying. Why am I making this list anyway? I tear the piece of paper up and throw it in the garbage can. I sat down next to my math partner, Lexi Barker. Yes, Principal Barker does have daughter and that is her, Lexi. Principal Barker is now Vice Principal Barker of our high school because he didn't like little kids. Let's just say that me and Ethan has been in trouble a lot and we would have to go to him for our punishment. Trust me, almost every other day we would get a detention because of our stupid feud. I say every other because Lexi always gets me out of trouble once in awhile. We aren't exactly like friends, just like people who you get along in class with. Anyway, Lexi and I were catching up and just talking what was going on in our lives. I felt something under me but I ignored it because I knew it was just probably one of the textbooks under the desk. The bell rang and class was ready to begin.

"Alright class," My teacher, Mr. Harrison, spoke loudly. "Please pass forward your homework." I was sitting in the back of the classroom so I passed forward my homework to this girl that we all call her "Nerdy Jenny". Mr. Harrison was writing a review problem up on the board: f (x) = square root of 9 - x. (A/N: Sorry about the weird math problem.) 

"Alright, Mr. Fisher," Mr. Harrison coughed and glared at him as Ethan was talking to his friends. "Come up to the board and solve this problem."

Ethan casually gets up from his chair try to act cool and starts writing on the board. His answer comes up with an answer. -6 < x < 6. No, that is so wrong.

"Thank you, Mr. Fish-"

"Mr. Harrison," I interrupted.

"Yes, Miss. Peterson?"