Chapter 19

I awake due to the warm sunlight kissing my soft and exposed skin. Mhm why is this pillow so hard, is this even a pillow. I softly touch the pillow with my small fingers and tightly closed eyes, not wanting to be blended by the light room. It feels so hard and toned, like a humans body, omg this is not a pillow this is a mans chest. Where am I? Could it be him? 

I slowly open my eyes adjusting them to the bright sunlight shining through the floor to ceiling length windows, wow this view is amazing, I will never get tired of this view. You could see the whole city from up here. I look at my surroundings and discover a naked man under me. James, James Dashwood.

 Oh my god I'm lying on James Dashwood's naked chest. Oh my he looks so hot with his toned chest and bed head hair, like a greek god, my personal greek god. His brown curly hair is spread out over the pillow lying sexily over his perfectly sculptured face and rosy lips. 

Oh how I would love to kiss his perfectly rosy lips that are only a few inches away from mine. Before I knew it my lips where only an inch away, from this proximity I could feel his steady breaths on my face. I would do anything to taste his mouth and kiss his lips again. His perfect lips that glide so passionate and lovingly over my innocent ones. 

Yes James was my first kiss and I definitely don't regret it. It was the best thing that ever happened to me, never had a guy ever ignited such a powerful feeling in my body, he is like a drug to me, my own personal drug. Before James, my life felt so empty and boring, like some important piece was still missing, but now i finally found my missing piece and that is James Dashwood. 

All of a sudden James lips touch mine and I awake from my daydream. His skilled lips grace passionate and hungrily over mine, while his rough hands explore my nearly naked body. James flips us over and lays on top of me hungrily sucking on my exposed neck.

 ‚'Ahhhhhhhhhhh James.'' I moan out loud, tugging my nails into his naked back. Oh even his back is toned and trained to perfection. James hard erection presses against my wet core, rubbing his hard bulge against me. My core presses strongly against his bulge trying to get the most of this amazing feeling. My inner goddess is about to explode as James rubs my hard nipples delicately and sucks on my neck. I press my core harder against his bulge trying to get him to moan for me.

 ‚'Ahhhhh Rose, I want you so bad.'' James moans strongly, while gripping my waist harshly igniting a certain feeling in my lower region.

 ‚Your pussy is so wet for me Rose, I can feel it through your panties. I'd love to stick my hard and long cock in your wet tight little pussy.'' James whispers seductively into my ear, making me hornier than I already am. Oh god how I would love to have his long hard cock in my lady parts, thrusting in and out of me. Omg Rose stop it and concentrate.

 ‚'James'' a gentle voice shouts out, behind the door, startling both of us. James stops kissing me immediately and climbs off of my body, breaking the passionate touch between us. ‚'Who is that woman, is James cheating on me.'' I ask myself angrily, as jealousy gets the best of me. ‚'Oh wait we aren't even official in a relationship, so he can do what he wants. ‚' I answer myself sadly. My mind wanders back to James as he answers my thoughts. 

‚'Oh shit this is my mother, I forgot that she'd planed to visit me today.'' James answers embarrassed, while scratching his neck with his right arm. What. His mother. Oh god his mother nearly caught us having dry sex, this would have been so embarrassing. 

 James runs to his walk in closet and dresses quickly into a pair of sweatpants and a white v neck, while throwing a button up at me. God he looks so hot in casual wear, lets face it James Dashwood looks good in literally everything.