Chapter 2

I ran as fast as I can into the uni building and to my lecture room. I was constantly thinking about the handsome and sexy Mr Dashwood. His face and body can't get out of my head. It's the first time that I'm so mesmerized by a man. I can't stop thinking about him. His brown curly hair, his sharp jawline, his strong and built body, his cute grin and oh my... his mesmerizing green eyes. I don't know what it is about his eyes but they fascinate me. When you look at them you see a dominant and strong business man but when you look closely you can see the sorrow in his eyes. Maybe he isn't as strong as everybody thinks, maybe he is just a sad and lonely man. Ohh god what are you thinking Rose you don't even know this man.

I open the door to the lecture room and step into my english literature class. The teacher stops talking and looks at me. Everybody looks at me. Mr Wolf says '' late again, Miss Fairchild'' '' You may be an excellent student Miss Fairchild but I don't tolerate unpunctuality'' ''I will slip it this time but next time there will be consequences'' Everybody in the classroom says ''oooooooohhhhhhh'' I look down and silently whisper '' I'm soo sorry, this will never happen again'' Mr Wolf nods and dismisses me. I move to my seat and sit down. Everybody starts working again but I'm still embarrassed at myself.

Suddenly somebody touches my arm and says ''Late again Rosie'' I turn around and see Sam. Next to Taylor (Isabellas Boyfriend) Sam is the only guyfriend I have. We knew each other since kindergarden, thats why we are so close, i tell him and Isabella everything, even about my anxiety. ''Oh shut up Sami'' He always calls me Rosie because I hate that nickname. People always say Sam likes me more than just friends but I don't believe them, I mean come on its Sam.

Sam has blonde wavy hair, blue eyes and a very built body, many girls swoon over him exept me. Maybe thats why we are friends. Sam grins at me and starts a conversation about his family visit. Suddenly Mr Wolf says ''I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation Ms Fairchild but this is my lecture and I don't tolerate chatting.'' Everybody turns around and looks at me. I look down and blush again. Then Mr Wolf starts teaching again and everybody turns around. I grab my notebook and make notes.

Suddenly my mind wanders to the handsome and sexy Mr Dashwood. Ohh noo I'm thinking about him again. Can't this stop. Come on Rose concentrate, you need to learn for your finals next week. I try to concentrate on the lecture but my mind always wanders to Mr Dashwood.

After the lecture me and Sam go to a cute little caffe to get something to eat. He knows something is wrong. I was daydreaming the whole day. Sometimes i didn't even listen to Sams conversation.

Sam and I are sitting opposite each other in the little caffe. Sam says ''Did something happen to you, you act strange today. You don't even listen to me'' ''Me pff noo ....nothing happened .....I'm just tired. ''Okay'' I know Sam doesn't believe me, he knows when I'm lying but he let it slip. He didn't ask me again. After our meal arrived we were just talking about uni and other stuff.

After our meal Sam escorted me home. (picture of Sam is in the sidebar)

When I step into the apartment I caugh Isabella and Taylor making out. I cough conspicuous and they both stop kissing and turn their heads to me. Eww they are soo disgusting. I look at them and start blushing. Ohh god why am I always blushing when I'm embarrassed. I look away and silently whisper ''sorry for disturbing your moment'' Isabella moves away from Taylor and starts grinning at me. Why is she grinning at me. Then Isabella goes into my room. I look at Taylor confused, if he knew why Isabella can't stop grinning, but Taylor just shrugs.

Isabella comes back into the living room but not empty handed. She holds a big rose bouquet in her arms and moves in front of me. Then Isabella says ''These are for you Rose, I'm sorry but the sender is anonym'' ''I found them in front of the door, ohhh and before I forget a letter did came with them'' Isabella gives me the Roses and the letter. I take the roses and the letter and walk into my room, before I could close the door Isabella shouts OMG ROSE HAS A MYSTERIOUS ADMIRER. I quickly close the door and place the roses on my bedsidetable. I sit on my bed and hungrily open the letter.I ask myself'' Who would buy me roses and write me a letter'' I open the golden letter and see italic handwriting. Wow this is so beautifully written, and the paper looks so expensive. I read the letter.

Dear Rose

I can't stop thinking about you my lovely Rose, my mind is out of control. I always see your face in my head but I can't touch it. I would do everything to see your beautiful face again. I can't resist your plumb rosy lips they look so delicate and every time I stare at them I want to shut them with mine. One thing that is more delicate than your lips are your eyes. Every time I close my eyes I see your beautiful brown ones. I want you my lovely Rose and i will get you. You are mine.

Yours Anonym

I blush and read the letter over and over again. I'm speechless, why would somebody write me such an romantic letter. I can't think of anything right now, the only thing in my head are the beautiful words of my anonymous admirer. But who could it be. Maybe its someone from uni. No i don't think so. Or its Sam. nooooo definitely not Sam. Omg what if its Mr Dashwood. No it can't he doesn't even know my address.

The rest of the day I laid in my bed and thought about the letter and the roses. Many times my mind wandered to the sexy and handsome Mr Dashwood.