Chapter 1

Hiya!

*****Chapter 1

"Elizabeth Marie Shappiro! Young lady do not keep me waiting any longer!"

I sighed knowing that my time at the Hampton's was over. I had my fun though. Well... Not really, I spent the summer reading. But it's not like I wanted to go to a party where sweaty people rubbed against each other! Eww.

I didn't even want to go to my parents' Galas. They were always boring. I only went when I had too. I guess I really didn't have a life. Or any real friends for that matter. Being the daughter of rich people does not acquire you truthful friends.

Take Latoya for example, one of my 'friends'. She was a golden beauty. Pearl colored perfect skin, no pimples or imperfections. Blue eyes, and her hair so delicate and healthy. She was like a porcelain doll. That with just one smile you'd think you were best friends in an instant.

Well... She's a monster! She's spoiled, snobby and mean! She acts so nice with me only because She wants to get with some of my moms young clients. It's all about her. If you tell her otherwise she'll have your head. Trust me I know.

Once I told her that purple lipstick didn't look good on her... Well she turned red all over and gave me a look that if it could kill, I would probably be way below ground level. Along with a million of her victims.

"Lizzie! Child! Our car leaves in two minutes!"

I straightened myself knowing that my mother dearest hated slouching with a passion. I grabbed my personal bags and headed downstairs to the limo in which our luggage was packed.

My mother in her early forties was impatiently tapping her two thousand dollar heels on the ground. While organizing meetings on her phone. As soon as she saw me she ushered me in. Her piercing green eyes silently scolding me for taking too long.

"now Lizzie, this new place we are going is not like California, there is going to be some changes, one in which you will be attending a public school"

I merely nodded, not minding going to a public school. It would be fun. Or interesting. Well... Sort of refreshing.

"oh and dear, your father will be arriving in a week, his trip in Europe was shortened."

As she continued on talking, I became interested in the trees.

After arriving to our simple modern two story house in Florida we immediately began unpacking.

It wasnt like our house back in Cali. This was much smaller. With six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, game room, pool, spa, living room, dinning room, and a small kitchen. But it was a lot more homey.

"all right Elizabeth, you will go to school tomorrow, I expect an exemplar behavior. It starts at eight"

She then walked away and as always I knew I would be eating dinner alone.

****

Waking up to the feeling of cold water was NOT how I expected this morning to be!

I stood up gasping for air while desperately trying to keep my clothes away since they were SOAKING WET! I tried making some sense out of this when I notice the window open. Oh.

Trembling I went to close it only to be splashed again. Really!?

I shrieked and jumped at the temperature. While I was choking, gasping and with chattering teeth I heard laughter.

"what on earth-!"

I wiped my eyes and rubbed my arms to warm me up and glared when I saw him. There leaning against the fence, stood a gorgeous guy; black boots, dark jeans and a dark blue shirt making it very clear he was well built, and in his hand was a hose, then when i met his beautiful hazel eyes he was smirking at me.

He looked so calm and casual like this was a normal thing for him.

"morning sunshine!"

"what is wrong with you?!"

He merely chuckled while straightening himself.

"who do you think you are?! I'm soaking wet!"

He smirked and stepped away walking closer.

"I have ways of making you even wetter."

"eew!, you creep! I was still sleeping!"

"well, in that case you shouldn't leave your window open for stalkers to get in. Pretty girls like you can be very... Tempting"

I was about to say something very vulgar back when this red head in a skimpy outfit came bouncing over. She immediately rubbed herself all over him making me huff.

She then turned towards me, gave me a disgusted look and said "pumpkin you didn't tell me you had a new neighbor"

Well if I had known I would be waken up this way, I wouldn't be here.

He smirked and whispered something in her ear making her giggle and sneer at me. They continued doing it for a while and when I was about to close the window and step away, she looked my way and said...

"your right pumpkin, she IS a little skimpy looking"

What now?

"SKIMPY?! Have you SEEN yourself?!"

How dare she insult me like that when I'm not the one almost naked!

She was about to say something when mr. Hottie over there kissed her and shooed her away. Ugh! And just to make a point i really think her hip swaying was a little over done. Oh my gosh I can not believe I just said those things!

When she left i straightened myself and I continued my glaring.

"what were you thinking!! I could have gotten hyperthermia!!"

"just wanted to say hi"

"HI?!"

"chill sweetheart its just a little water"

"just water!!! Its like below zero! What were you doing with that hose anyways!?"

He chuckled messing up his hair then dropping the hose he looked at me innocently

"well excuse me ma'am but my flowers weren't gonna water themselves"

I put my hands on my hips, raised an eyebrow and trough gritted teeth I said "those are MY flowers"

Then he smirked and started to walk away only to stop an turn back around.

"you forgot something?!"

He smirked and raised his eyebrows while looking me all over. Making me feel nervous, and I knew the blush was slowly creeping across my cheeks.

"just wanted to say, that I'm loving the outfit"

I frowned and looked at myself only to gasp and try to cover myself. My pajamas were SEE THROUGH!! My red bra was showing! How embarrassing! (good thing I had on a bra!) I stared at him with wide eyes not believing this!

And with his smirk never leaving his face he turned around and walked away And I could just hear his sexy chuckle. JERK. IDIOT.

Oh my gosh! What was I thinking! I shook my head clearing my thoughts. Immediately closing my window I hurried into the bathroom to find something to change into and I was pretty sure that my blush was there permanently.

This was far the worse experience ever! Not how I expected my first day here to be.

Frustrated and embarrassed I let out a groan and attempted to punch the air while stomping my feet I let out a frustrated sigh and a small scream. I then furiously grabbed my hair comb and started untangling my hair. All while muttering incoherent things to that BOY. Only to turn around and notice that my poor mother was starring at me like I had lost my mind...

****

Next chap will be a lot more... Interesting;)

;) comment and vote

XoXo