The Bad Boy

Probably a cliche... But hey they're the best! ;)

Please comment, and vote

******

~PROLOGUE~

Everyone has a crush right? Whether its with your best friend, your teacher, mr. Popular, the nerd, maybe the janitor, even the principal, Or the typical...

Bad Boy.

Either one you can't seem to stop thinking about him. You walk by something and instantly your thinking about HIM. Or in the hallways your desperately wanting to get in his way so he could see you and maybe start a conversation. Or when he smiles at you and gives you a simple 'hi' it's like the world stops and you melt.

Or when he approaches you and says your name and your frozen screaming on the inside 'omg! He knows my name!' which in fact causes you to think nonstop on his deep sexy voice and how perfect your name sounded coming out of his mouth. And his perfect lips wondering how soft they really are...

There are also those times you see him with another girl and your like 'GIRL whatcha doing with MY man?!' of course you never say it out loud but your thinking it... Then your jealousy puts you In a bad mood the rest of the day.

Also at lunch you sit there trying to spot him in the crowd and when you do you head over there and talk about random things just so you could be there with him, while keeping away all those vultures who desperately want to steel him from you.

Then there's the parties. How sometimes you only go just to see him. Scolding yourself for not asking him to go with you.

Maybe you even tell everybody that he's your boyfried. Your closest friends of course. Thing is, sure he's your boyfriend he just dosent know it yet ;)

You also have those moments of heartbreak, When you barely say hi and he comes up to you smiling and you get all nervous and start blushing only to have it ruined when he asks you about your best friend.

Think about the times that you walk in the class you have together and notice that he's still not in his seat. And when the bell rings meaning class is about to start with his desk still empty... You can't stop wondering where he's at, what he's doing, and surprisingly you spent the whole day just making up excuses as to why he didn't come to school. Am I right?

How can it be that just ONE simple ordinary guy, manages to spin your world? Well he isn't just SIMPLE or ORDINARY...

All this happens when you crush on one guy. Doesn't matter where he stands because even while being a simple nerd doing your homework, he still has an effect on you.

Well in my case It turned out to be a love hate,weird adventure... With the bad boy. Yup pretty original. I know.

Which is how I ended up here sitting in a jail cell, covered in cake with HIM, sitting beside me with his dark denim jeans, tight white t-shirt, black leather jacket, black boots and his light brown hair messed in a sexy way with cake all over him as well.

He was sitting so close to me that I could still smell some of his cologne and after shave. It was driving me crazy. Our legs were merely touching, his right hand dangerously close to my thigh I could almost feel the heat. My dress which was originally short had creeped up a little more, and when I moved uncomfortably he turned towards me, his baby blue eyes glistening with mischief and then he gave me his signature smirk.

And like always I wanted to slap it off his face. And in some way I was dying to taste those lips.

What was I thinking!? Bad Lizzie. Bad! Bad! Lizzie!

So yeah I guess you could say I was in a complicated relationship with the bad boy.

But first you need to know all of it from the beginning. Way back. Before i knew he existed. Since how i ended up in this place. Back when i was a good girl. When i didnt party. When i avoided boys.

When I didn't bother to gush about how cute, hot and sexy a guy looked because I had better things to do.

Back when I could care less about how cute a guys butt looked.

When I was just plain old Elizabeth Shappiro, daughter of a busy business woman and a busy surgeon.

When my life was normal, yet somehow empty...

And this jerk just happened to show me, how to actually... Live a little.

So this is the story, of how we ended up in jail. Or how we bonded.

More like how I ended up with...

The Bad Boy

* * * * *

So.... What did you think? Please pretty please with cherries on top comment:)

XoXo