Chapter 19: Unthinkable...I'm Ready

ابدأ من البداية

He loved tasting her lips whenever they kissed and when they felt things got too heated? He would remind himself that he would take things slow, WANTING to get to know her better and NOT rush into having Sex when she wasn't ready...Cause ONCE SHE SAYS YES...SHE WILL BE ALL HIS and ONLY HIS JUST LIKE HE HAS WANTED SINCE HE MET HER.

A smile displayed on his face as he continued to admire P... "God she's Beautiful!" he told himself then took a step forward towards her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist making her jump but then relaxed as she felt his strong arms around her body. Oh HOW SHE MISSED him, she thought to herself and just smiled at the feeling she was feeling...she wished he would NEVER LET HER GO!

They both stood in silence as they enjoyed their embrace. They have come to know each other better in the last few months and at times when they were together no words had to be spoken to know what the other felt about the other. It was a comfortable SILENCE which they both enjoyed.

It has been a while since he has held her in his arms and he has been waiting PATIENTLY to do so for the past few weeks...NOT BY CHOICE but because their careers hasn't allowed it! Him being an athlete kept him busy and her having to perform in different cities made it hard to be together when they wanted too.

P had been READY to avoid any ATHLETES that came along, but, there he was...Tall, Handsome and a body to die for. Yet he is so much more than all that. He was funny, sweet, caring and made her feel...BEAUTIFUL! He swore he would be different, that he wouldn't HURT her and this time around...she BELIEVED HIM.

He wanted her and he showed it each time they were together just as she wanted him.

After a few minutes of silence he began to kiss her neck earning him a few low moans that escaped her lips. He loved hearing her moan under his touch though it was ONLY his kiss that did it. 

His tongue traced the gap between her neck down to her shoulder and back up to her ear making P squirm. He didn't KNOW what his tongue did to her...

Stopping a few inches from her ear she could feel his minty breath on it..."You are so Beautiful and so DAMN SEXY!" he whispered in a raspy voice and continued to trace the shell of her ear.

His fingertips went up and down her arms and he loved how he could feel her goosebumps on them. He loved making P feel like this...and he WANTED to be the ONLY MAN TOO!

Still behind her he started pushing her slowly forward until she hit the railing of the balcony. He lifted her arms and placed her hands on the railing holding them under him to hold them in place. All he wanted was to feel her body against his...her PERFECT BODY that he WANTED ALL FOR HIMSELF.

Call him SELFISH cause when it came to her...he WAS! From the moment he saw her dancing he KNEW he WANTED her to be his...ONLY HIS...and there she was...ALL HIS! He felt Protective over her and just wanted to make her HAPPY! She was the only woman who made him feel like he could DO ANYTHING with her by his side! He's been with plenty of other women, but NON COMPARED TO P!

"You smell DIVINE SWEETHEART! You don't know how MUCH your scent TURNS ME ON!" he tells her as he continued to kiss her neck reaching her SWEET SPOT!

Besides the low moans P didn't say a word. She just enjoyed his tantalizing kisses which she's missed so much. She wished they could stay like that for more than a few days every so often!

"I've missed you so much Ma...you DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH!" he tells her.

"I've missed you too!" she replies.