Chapter 19: Unthinkable...I'm Ready

This Chapter is Dedicated to my Dear nayas_stories Since she loves this story and couldn't wait for me to Update! Thanks for the Love!

"Unthinkable...(I'm Ready) by Alicia Keys Media Video

2 Months Later...

P stood in the balcony admiring the view of the city lights. It was a warm night as it was the First of July as she stood there letting the gentle breeze cool her body. She was wearing a red laced lingerie set that hugged her curves in all the right ways. She hardly ever worn them, but when she did, it made her feel more Confident and Sexy. She has always been Self Conscience of her body and remembered the first night she had spent with Colin.

He had taken her corset off making her cover up her bare chest and she remembered what Colin had said when she did. "Don't be EMBARRASSED, let me LOOK AT YOU...they are PERFECT!" he says licking his bottom lip.

After "PLEASURING" her that night and morning she had felt ashamed and in reflex covered herself up like she would normally but Colin was there to tell her otherwise.

It felt so long ago that she had met Colin but in reality it had only been almost four months before. She felt an attraction to him that she couldn't deny and thought that they had made a connection when he had stayed with her in the hospital making sure she was okay from the concussion. It felt so real but the reality of it all was that he was a "PLAYER" in every shape and form, in and out of the field. She had witnessed first hand what his ways were and she wasn't going to stick around to be used by him. 

To think all he had to do was kiss her and BEG FOR FORGIVENESS and she thought to give him another chance. Until he blew up on her and showed up in Miami flipping out when he saw her and Jose kissing.

How COULD SHE POSSIBLY deal with his drama?! They had ONLY known each other for over a week and he ACTED like he owned her! She DIDN'T NEED another Danny in her life...she wasn't going to LET ANOTHER MAN CONTROL HER!

But there was something about THE COLIN KAEPERNICK that attracted her to him! It WASN'T his looks, though she found him EXTREMELY SEXY. When he kissed her it took her breath away, when he looked at her, her knees went weak and when he touched her, she would shiver under his touch...making her body yern for more!

Just the thought of him made her feel a certain kind of way. But WHY? How could he after what he has done make her think about giving him a chance? She knows WHO he is and HOW he is, yet she CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER...WHAT IF she DID give him another chance? Would he just use her and then leave her? Or make her believe that she is the ONLY ONE he wants making her FALL DEEPLY for him and then once he knows she has...he CHEATS ON HER?! Is she willing to give him a chance? Did she want too?

"...if you and I do MAKE LOVE down the line, I would like for it to be SPECIAL...!"  P remembered Colin say to her the night that they met.

The thought of giving herself to him was scary...the thought of giving herself to ANY MAN after being with Danny for five years was scary! Yet there she was...thinking about Colin Kaepernick! 

P continued to watch the night sky...the stars were at their peak and the Full Moon was illuminating the balcony. She loved nights like that...they were Peaceful.

Closing her eyes she felt the breeze hit her face once again letting her hair flow behind her. "Aww...!" she sighed relaxing her body and clearing her mind.

Caught up in her own mind she didn't hear someone come into the bedroom and out to the balcony.

The person stood in the balcony's doorway watching the Beauty in front of him. The light of the moon highlighted her figure and curves which he loved to admire!  He loved how his hands roamed her body when he was near her.