Hollywood Arts Highschool

Welcome to Hollywood arts high school a performing arts school for talented kids it's audition day and the kids most audition to get in -CHOOSE A TALENT- {inspired by victorious}

Zayn - Dating (Zayn GF name) he is extremely attractive, which makes him yearned-for by many girls. He and (Zayn GF name) have been together for over two years. He likes to tease her and makes her jealous because of the ways that she reacts to it. Zayn seems to be the only one who can really calm her down and is the only one who has some control over her.he is soft-spoken, friendly and open. Although he is shown to get annoyed and even lose his temper, he is normally calm and collected. His own locker is transparent, which is his way of saying that he has no secrets,He usually tries to keep peace in the group and hold everyone together.

Zayn GF - the gothically-clothed, and is the girlfriend of Zayn. She is very protective of her boyfriend, that she lashes out at anyone who she views as a threat to their relationship, and shows little affection for her friends, but really does care for them she's known to take obsession in triumphing over any enemies or rivals she may find, and occasionally has been known to take an interest in bizarre, dark, or unusual things that usually would repulse or frighten other people.

Liam - witty and kind and (Liam GF name) often relies on him for support in her time of need, and he is always there for her, although he is easily distracted at times. He is the guy (Liam GF name) and the others come to for help or advice on anything. He also likes to make jokes, but none of the other characters find him humorous. He does not like nuts.

Liam GF - younger sister of Louis girlfriend, She is depicted as creative, nice, caring, forgiving, responsible, positive, easy-going, and friendly, though she can be sneaky and vindictive, going as low as to manipulate her friends and family but will always do the right thing. (Liam GF name) is shown to care for her friends and family a lot and is willing to help them no matter what, even when she is hesitant to.

Harry - He is popular,athletic and a flirt but right now he's madly in love with his girlfriend and does everything in his power to keep it that way he has cheating urges but he remains faithful and is the one whose always coming up with plans or ideas sometimes known as the leader or the one always getting someone out of trouble, he loves his girlfriend but he's always putting his friends first.

Harry GF - She is fun and energetic and sometimes oblivious.She is relatively friendly and liked by all of the students. She is sweet, naive, bubbly and happy, often unsuspecting of what is really going on around her. She has a playful nature, and has a very short attention span so she can easily be distracted with colorful items by the others when they want her out of the way. She can be somewhat of a drama queen, and doesn't take criticism very well. she often says random and strange things which leaves the others confused or annoyed.

Louis - is Funny and has many talents he comes from a wealthy family his dad owns the school and sometimes he uses that as his advantage over the other students but nonetheless he's cool just a bit arrogant,egotistic and shallow which is why him and his girlfriend are perfect for eachother even if they can't see it they've been together for 7 months now. 

Louis GF - older sister of Liam girlfriend, is quite selfish and shallow most of the time, and sometimes is antagonistic to (liam gf name) she is portrayed as being extremely difficult to deal with, sometimes even to the point of being called a "monster". (Liam gf name) is the most intolerant of her due to them being sisters. However, she was a sweet nerdy girl. She also seems to have bad luck, as she always gets hurt. Some examples include: being called "talentless".

Niall - extremely nerdy, shy, and socially awkward, but a good, loyal, and honest friend to his friends.

Niall GF - she's a honor student portrayed as a perfectionist, she always tries to do everything right and everything is a competition to her even when its not she sometimes looses sight on what's real and what's not her boyfriend is her backbone he's always there for her calming her when she's nervous for things like auditions or standing onstage infront of huge crowds.