The Volturi Daughter

Start from the beginning

"Will you tell the other vampires?" Marcus asked. Aro contemplated.

"She is not an immortal child...she is my biological child...I do not see why I should keep her a secret. But I do not trust all vampires. Carlisle you may tell your family, when you build one, and that other clan that share your lifestyle." Aro replied.

"The Denali clan." Carlisle said whilst nodding.

"I want to ask your opinion actually," Aro started, "I think it would be best if I make Isabella marry at the age seventeen, after she is changed, if she has not found someone else."

"But how will she find someone else if she cannot leave these walls?" Marcus asked.

"Visitors. Carlisle will come and visit us, along with his family." Aro replied, smiling at Carlisle. Carlisle nodded.

"Of course."

"What do you think brothers?" Aro asked, turning to Marcus and Caius.

"Whatever you want, brother, she is your child." Caius replied though Caius did not care much for this idea.

"I still don't agree with it...but if it's what you want." Marcus reluctantly agreed with a sigh. Aro seemed pleased with their answers.

"Excellent. Now...who should she marry if she has not found someone else?" Aro asked.

"Felix?" Marcus suggested.

"Demetri?" Carlisle put in.

"Alec?" Marcus suggested again.

"Marcus?" Everyone looked shocked at Caius. "What? Marcus has been alone for a long time ever since someone killed his mate! Maybe she would be good." Caius defended himself.

"But she's my niece!" Marcus retorted as though the thought disgusted him. Caius was about to argue.

"Good point," he murmured as he gave up.

"So the options are Felix, Demetri and Alec." Aro stated.

"I think Demetri would be best." Caius said.

"But Felix is stronger." Marcus argued.

"Do you want Felix to hurt her?" Caius asked.

"It is simply protection, Caius." Carlisle defended Marcus. Caius glared at Carlisle.

"Then Felix it is. Demetri may be able to track her...if he could get to her mind." Aro stated.

"Can you not get to Isabella's mind?" Caius asked in shock. Aro shook his head.

"I should be able to read anyone's mind if I just touch the skin...but when I stroked her cheek I heard nothing." Aro explained.

"Interesting," Carlisle mused, "she could have a mental shield of some sort. I'll have to test that later."

"Then we'll choose Felix." Aro announced. "Jane dear!" He called. Jane came in through the door quickly. Her ruby red eyes alight.

"Yes master?" She asked with a smile.

"Can you fetch Felix for me?" Aro asked her with a sweet smile. Jane nodded and left to get Felix.

"Are you sure this is wise?" Caius asked in a low murmur as he had second thoughts about Aro's idea. But he knew that he wouldn't be able to stop Aro in his choices. This was Aro's daughter.

"Absolutely. I need to make sure that my daughter is safe and protected." Aro replied simply. Jane then walked through the door with Felix following.

"Ah! Felix, thank you Jane dear. That's all." Jane nodded and left.

"Master Aro." Felix greeted with a small bow. Aro beamed at him.