best friend (Luke)

You walk down the road, eyes blurred as tears stream down your face. You wipe your eyes but they are instantly refilled with more tears. Finally, you reach your destination and start to pound on the door.

As the door swings open, you throw yourself forward at the tall blonde boy who greets you. He immediately wraps his arms around you tightly, pulling you inside and shutting the door behind you.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" he asks, rubbing small circles around your back to calm you down.

You continue sniffling and take a few deep breaths so you'll be able to respond. "My boyfriend... He cheated." you answer, wiping your eyes as you finally feel calm. Luke had been your best friend since childhood. Whether it was a scraped knee, first breakup, anything, Luke had been the one you went to for comfort. He always found a way to make you feel better.

Luke stays silent, continuing to rub your back as he thinks of what to say next. "He doesn't deserve you." he sighs.

You don't speak, you only bury your face further into Luke's chest as he continues to stroke your hair. He rests his chin on your head and pulls you tight before pushing you away. You look up at him confused.

"What's wrong?" you ask, making eye contact and seeing hurt in his eyes as you imagine he sees in yours.

"He doesn't deserve you." he repeats. "And you don't deserve to be put through such bull shit. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met and I seem to be the only one smart enough to realize it." he says, sounding angry.

"Luke I know you're mad at him but-" you start to say but Luke cuts you off.

"Even you don't realize it. You have no idea how much of a beautiful person you are inside and out and I can't keep doing this." he says, anger returning to sadness.

"Where is this coming from? You can't continue doing what?" you ask, looking into his eyes but he avoids your gaze.

"I love you (Y/N). I am in love with you. I can't keep helping you after each heartbreak when all I want to do is to beat their asses and make you mine. You're so out of my league and I'll never get out of the friend zone and I just can't do it." he says, his voice cracking at the end.

"I love you too Luke." you say reaching for his arm.

He pulls away. "Please (Y/N). You know what I mean and I don't need your sympa-" he begins to rant again, not realizing what you're trying to say.

You shut him up by reaching up and pulling his lips down to your own. It takes a second for it to register in his mind but you soon feel him become less tense as your bodies melt into each other. He backs up into a nearby wall, leaving you in power as his back is against it.

You lean into him and then pull away, breaking the kiss long enough to navigate to his room and lock the door behind you. Once inside you begin to tear at his shirt breathlessly. "Are you sure?" he asks, grabbing your hands and making sure you fully realize what you're doing.

"Yes Luke, I love you, I want you." you reply, earning a grin from him as he lets you proceed.

After you get Luke's shirt off, you remove his pants, and leave him in his boxers. You notice he already has a full erection but decide to keep him waiting. You wanted to see what you were actually capable of doing to him. "Your turn." you say, smirking. You knew how badly he wanted it but you still wanted him to work for it.

He slowly walks over to you and pulls your shirt over your head. He kisses your shoulder blades before moving down to your pants. He pulls them down and leaves a kiss on your thigh, returning to his standing position and leaving you in your underwear like you had left him.

As you lay with your back on the bed, Luke comes and hovers over you. He leans in for a kiss and you can feel pressure against your thigh where he leans into you. You take a deep breath, realizing what was actually happening.

You both remove your underwear and Luke stays above you, admiring every inch of your body. Suddenly, you look away, feeling self conscious. Luke lowers his face to your body, gently kissing each of your thighs.

"You're beautiful." he whispers.

He kisses your lower stomach. "You're beautiful."

Your chest. "You're beautiful."

Your collar bone. "You're beautiful."

Your neck. "You're beautiful."

Your cheek. "You're beautiful."

As he kisses your lips he slowly enters you. "You're beautiful." he whispers again as he begins to thrust slowly.

He explores your body with his hands as his pace slows down, pulling out fully and inserting fully each time so you'd both get maximum pleasure without rushing. You moan and close your eyes, letting the sensation of Luke be the only thing that matters in the world.

A/N this update took forever I'm sorry but I hope it was worth it