Calum: Shh

As you sit alone in your room listening to music you receive a text.

Luke: hey, the boys and I were wondering if you'd like to go camping with us?:-)

You: you guys? Camping? Really? Haha sure sounds fun I guess

Luke: Okay we'll be over in a few hours to pick you up.

You throw your phone down on your bed and begin to pack a small bag with outfits, your hairbrush and deodorant.

-

When you arrive to the spot the boys picked out everyone spills from the car, Ashton and Bryana hand in hand while everyone else goes separate ways to stretch before you'd have to pitch the tent.

You check your phone, noticing it is 5:58pm. "We should probably get started before it gets dark." you state.

Everyone agrees, grabbing random objects from the bag and trying to piece them together. "Shouldn't we read the instructions?" Bryana shyly asks, holding up a paper.

"No we got this, its all common sense really." Luke says, waving her away with his hand.

"If you say so." she says, giggling and pulling out a lawn chair to watch as everyone struggled.

After almost an hour, the tent was up. It was crooked and sloppy, but it was up nonetheless. The guys all cheer and give each other triumphant high fives.

"What about the other tent?" you ask, smirking which causes their faces to drop.

"Um, what about it?" Ashton asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"How are we going to fit six people in a tent made for four?" you ask. Nobody responds and you sigh. "We were going to have three in each." you remind them. You look down at your phone seeing that it was now 7:49pm and already too dark to see properly.

"We can all squeez in, we're all friends here right?" Michael asks.

Everyone else nods so you agree to it.

-

You wake up in the middle of the night and start tossing and turning to try and get comfortable. You finally get into a comfortable position and are about to fall asleep when someone snakes their arm around your waist from behind. The arm pulls you in close and the person snuggles their head into your neck.

You roll around to face the person and see who it was. You look into Calum's big brown eyes looking down at you. "Uh hi." you whisper, giggling.

"Hey." he whispers back, smiling.

"What are you doing exactly?" you ask.

"Cuddling." he says, shrugging.

"Okay." you say, smiling and turn back into the previous position.

Calum pulls you back against his chest and you feel his lips brush against your neck. You turn back to see him with his eyes closed. After a few moments it happens again and you pull away a little, sending him a message to stop.

"Oops?" he whispers.

You feel him hardening up behind you, his erection poking your back.

"Oops?" you whisper back, giggling at the fact you could make him so weak so easy.

You roll over and he instantly connects his lips against yours. "Shh." he says, pressing a finger to his lips.

You nod, biting your lip as he slowly brings his hand down to the hem of your pants. You inhale deeply, reminding yourself to be quiet as Calum slips his hand down your pants and begins to trace patterns on you over your underwear.

You close your eyes and focus on the sensation as you feel someone beside you starting to wake up. You look from the corner of your eye to see Ashton pulling Bryana closer to his chest and give her a kiss on her forehead before going back to sleep.

"Calum, we're going to get caught." you whisper, trying to push his hand away.

"Shh." he replies, moving your hand away. He connects your lips again as he moves your underwear to the side and sticks a finger in.

He pumps his finger in and out slowly, placing gentle kisses around your neck. He reconnects your lips and slips another finger into you. You open your mouth to moan but Calum shoves his tongue into your mouth before you can. "Shh." he reminds you.

You bite your lip as you come closer to climaxing. Calum keeps his slow pace, not wanting to wake anyone around him. You begin rocking back and forth against his fingers, signaling you were close and wanted him to go faster. He begins wiggling them around inside you quickly as you orgasm. Your toes curl, your body shakes and your mouth drops open but you don't allow yourself to make a sound.

Calum pulls his fingers out of you and kisses your lips again as you reach down and grab him through his shorts.

"Shh." you whisper, smirking as you begin.

-

"Good morning love birds!" Michael exclaims as you begin to wake up.

"Huh?" you ask, trying to sound innocent as your cheeks grow hot.

"When we woke up you and lover boy over here were cuddled really close. It clearly wasn't an accident." he says, smirking.

You let out a sigh of relief, realizing he didn't know what went on in the middle of the night.

"So, are you two a thing?" Luke asks.

You look down at Calum as he gently snores. "Yeah." you say, smiling.

"As of when?" Ashton asks.

"Like, a few weeks." you answer shyly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Michael asks loudly.

"Shh." you say, and begin giggling as you remember last night.