Chapter 2: Stars thoughts

Start from the beginning

Which brought his thoughts back to this morning with the blue eye lad. He faintly remembers how he felt afterwards, that loud and almost painful thing in his chest beating like crazy. It was the most he ever felt for a stranger. Weird Harry thought.

It's not like the tall boy didn't want to fell in love. He did. He wanted that like nothing else. He just hasn't yet. Maybe he didn't find someone to completely turn his world apart, or maybe the world really did wanted Harry to end up alone.

Shrugging it off like he did most of the times with his every day encounters and emotions Harry resumed with his bored and non inspirational life.

It was a Friday night and Harry just hopes that for once he has a quite weekend. He hopes that he gets home, goes to bed and just sleeps like a peaceful angel. That was all Harry could ask for after his awful day. But no, all the aligned stars determined that this was not Harry's day.

The hope Harry carried when he entered his apartment is gone within 5 minutes when the loud music starts pounding in his ears. Why does he even puts up with this?!

He swears he doesn't understand how the human body can handle so many parties and alcohol every single weekend but the truth is that it's possible. Not for Harry because he drops dead with just two glasses of whatever alternative substance he drinks besides juice or water but for some people I guess it takes three days to get himself proper smashed.

With the music feeling his senses Harry knows this weekend is going to be hell and his bad mood increases even more. He's pissed that the downstairs guy is such a prick who doesn't respect other people! And why didn't anyone else complained about this?! At least his front door neighbour could say something he also lives under the arrogant and has to put up with it right ?!

Making his way to his front door Harry is on a mission. Knocking on the door that marks 2B lightly the boy waits for it to open. When it does he speaks carefully and in his usual slow voice:

"Hm Hello, good evening. I'm Harry from across the hall. I apologize for the intrusion but could you answer me something?"

"Yeah, sure." A blonde guy with about 37 years old replies. He was probably sitting in the couch drinking some bears and eating chips because his black t-shirt is crinkled and full of crumbles. His hair is starting to fall, probably from the stress of his work Harry assumes. He's wearing some old grey sweatpants that are way looser then it should be in a normal person, his feet are bare and Harry cringes because god Harry really dislike feet.

"Well it seems that our downstairs neighbour has a party every weekend and well I was just wondering if it didn't bother you?" Harry spoke, irritation laced his words.

"Oh Louis' parties!" So the obnoxious kid name was Louis Harry concluded now being able to put a name to a blurred face he just saw a couple of times. "No not at all mate, he's the man! He invites me to every single one of them, he's a decent lad. You should drop by sometime Harry."  The guy laughed: "The more the merrier". Blondy gave the curly boy a full on grin and Harry was just really astonished by the response he received.

"I-I'll think about it yeah okay cool. Thanks"

"N'problem" Harry slowly turned away at that making his way to his apartments and heard his front neighbour door close.

Now he understands why the downstairs boy never had problems with anyone! Barbara is always in the hospital leaving Harry and the blonde guy next door in the building alone with the asshole and of course he invites him to his parties just to make sure he isn't in trouble! Unbelievable! Oh but he will get in trouble with Harry.

Quickly grabbing his keys, wallet and phone from the kitchen counter Harry makes his way out of the apartment once again with his thoughts wondering back  to the kid downstairs.