Chapter 5:~ Eliot~

Chapter 5~ Eliot~

Eliot is a wizard from Skylark guild.As a child,Eliot has rather messy silver hair that covers half of his face.After he cut his hair,it is revealed that he has amber eyes.

~Back to Natsu and Lucy~ 

Upon entering the place,his eyes travelled on every corner,hoping to find Lucy.The place is not really scary,it feels like it couldn't be considered as a dark guild.The atmosphere is light and warm.It puzzled him.The wizards on front of the gate were not really wicked,he thought.But why?How can Lucy be involved in this guild?A silver-haired man caught his eyes.Natsu immediately recognised his face.

''What did you do to her?You bastard''Natsu said angrily as he balled his fists

Eliot gave him a quick glance and looked at Lucy.His eyes softened,and a smile escaped from his face.

''Don't worry she's just unconscious''Eliot replied,''She'll be alright here'' he continued.Natsu could see the sincerity and the kindness just by talking to him.But still,he can't let his guard down.There is still a possibility that Lucy might be in danger.He couldn't trust him.That's why he decided to wake Lucy, to come back to their guild,their home.Natsu walked towards Lucy.She's lying comfortably on a sofa.For someone who's abducted,she's being treated very well.

''Lucy,wake up''Natsu said.He put his hand toward her face and pinched her cheek.

''Hey,what are you doing?''Eliot asked.

''Lucy,wake up''Natsu said completely ignoring Eliot and continuously stretching Lucy's cheek.

''Nat..su?''Lucy said sleepily as she opened her eyes slowly.She stretched her hands upward and yawned.She travelled her eyes and quickly saw Eliot.They stare at each other for a while.He's familiar,she thought.But somehow she's having a hard time figuring out the identity of the silver-haired man.She just looked curiously at him.

''Lucy,it's me''Eliot said.From the look he received from Lucy,the uncertainness could be seen.It seems like she did not recognise him by his appearance.He can't blame him since his hair was cut and no longer reach his shoulders . It's been really a long time.But their memories of the past were still fresh.

~Flashback~

~Little Lucy and Eliot~

''Lucy,are you crying?Is it about your father again?''Eliot asked and offered his handkerchief just like what a gentleman would do after seeing a crying woman.At his age,he's quite matured.

Lucy took the handkerchief and muttered 'thank you'.She wiped the tears flowing from her cheeks and smiled at him.

Lucy and Eliot are childhood friends.They are from rich families.Their parents are always busy because of their jobs.That's why they are always together.

''You like books,right?.Let's read this together''Eliot said happily

Lucy nod.When she's crying, Eliot is always there to comfort her.

~End of the flashback~

''Eliot''Lucy said,quite surprised.

She didn't recognize Eliot at first, because of his hair and his voice.Compared before,Eliot is much shorter and his hair is really long.He is definitely a bishounen.

''Come on, Lucy let's go home''Natsu said

''Wait''Eliot said as he stretched his arms to stop Natsu

''It's been a long time since I saw her,I just want to talk to her about something''Eliot said

''Something?''Lucy asked

Yesterday,she's just walking to calm herself and suddenly someone grabbed her  and covered her mouth.That was the only thing that she remembered .

''Lucy,let's get married''Eliot said.

''EH?!!!!!!!!!!!''Lucy said.To say the word 'surprised' is an understatement because she is really really shocked.

''What the hell are you talking about?''Natsu asked

''Lucy is mine  and don't you have Lisanna? ''said Eliot with determination

''What! ?who? Lisanna?'' said Natsu.

A/N 

I honestly forgot to write Happy in this chapter,so let's just say that he's with Erza and Gray...

Thanks for those who believe that this story is not that bad.

I wish I could easily improve my writing skills....

If you want to read shoujo mangas,then you must try to read Hibi Chochou,Sukidesu Suzuki-kun,Skipbeat,Ao haru ride,Portrait of M and N.