The Start

0916*******

Who the hell are you

"OMG! cous he replied.. What now??? Who is this guy?" I shouted to my cousin sitting just right beside me. We were sitting in a couch. We were chatting about boys when she gave me a number of someone I don't know. And because of boredom I texted the number she gave me and the mysterious guy replied.

"What the hell cous, text him back. Believe me, he's cute and smart. Your type"- cousin

"Tsk.. tsk.. Fine"-me

to: 0916*******

I'm an angel coming your way. :) Whahahaha...He said I'm hell.., Look what you've got mysterious guy. I'll tell you what I am.

I would love this. He's very challenging just like my Accounting. Anyways, I'm Jenny Ferrer, I'm an Accountancy student at Southern University. I'm 17 and I had this dream of being a C.P.A someday. I want to be one of the most richest man ever.. Hahahaha... Well I came from a family of richness and everything. But I don't really like my world. We have maids and body guards. My father is a Captain of the ship. He seldom goes home as well as my mother that is taking care of our family business in Australia and here I am alone in my dark life. They said I'm lucky but deep inside I cry when I heard that from people because the truth is, I'm really not. How could I be the luckiest person, I don't have anyone loving me, caring for me, If I don't have parents by my side? The only thing that makes me happy was my cousin Angelica Tan who is always there helping me she's intelligent and the girl who guys would even tell, "Be mine Angel. Be mine" But she already had a boyfriend. And of course my girl best friend Carla Humberg, the doll face and the model whom I share my deepest secrets. They were my girl best friend ever since I got to College, they also acts as my sister because I don't have to. Thank God they were always there...

0916*******

Angel? So you think you are? How come?

to: 0916*******

Because I am sent from heaven to guide you"

And the convo don't stop 'til its 12 in the mid night and I have to sleep because I have an exam the following day. I did have fun texting him. How I wish my exam wasn't that hard like him. Hahahahaha

The next day, I was in school.

"Class get you calculators and ball pen and be ready for a short quiz after 2 minutes"-teacher

Aaahhhhhhhhhh. Oh no I can't focus, I'm yawning and my tears were starting to fall. I'm sleepy!!!! Help me.

Slap>>>>

"Ouch someone had just slapped me in the face." I told myself ignoring the person in front of me as I was holding my face because it really does hurt.

"Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up!" Angelica shouted in front of my sleepy face and I was like... OoO Wide Awake...hahahah

"You want one more slap?" asked CarlaOh so she's the one who slapped me??? The Dude**

"No please no!!!!" I'm showing them my getting to cry face and they just laughed at me.

"I just thought you want some more. Get some sleep after class but for now. FOCUS!" Carla shouted again the word focus and my classmates who were busy scanning their notes looked at us. We were sitting at the back because it's really that comfortable to seat at the back especially when the teacher was near sighted. hahahahahaaha He won't see us!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!

"Yes, Thank G! I've passed the exam even though I was super sleepy..." I shouted with a super happy face

"Yeah, Thanks to us for shouting at you" said Angelica

"And for the slap I gave you... bwahahahah" She said with glorious because of the slap she had given me.

"Yeah thanks to you both"

"Anyway, how about the text mate I had given huh?"- Angelica

"Text mate? I didn't know that ha"-Carla

"How would you know anyway?! You were absent in our so called group study last night"-Angelica

"You already knew I had a date right? But what that text mate thing huh?"-Carla

"Well because of your absence I will tell you" said Angelica and she whispers the story to Carla... As they were whispering to each other I was also busy texting to the guy I was texting last night. It seems like this guy knows me very well but in my case, I really don't have the idea who he really is. Then suddenly a boy bumps into me.

"Ouch, watch your step dude", I said with the OMG look he's so super and I'm hurt look. I can't even say a word as I looked as his eyes crossing mine. He did help me get my phone that accidentally fall because of him and it broke badly because someone has also stepped on it because we were at the corridor.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault"-guy

"No, its okay. I can change my phone, anyway its an old model" -me

"Hmmm.. I'm... ahhhh"-guy

The handsome guy can't utter a word.

"I'm fghkkglgngn" The bell rang for the next subject. Then the guy left in front of me. Hmmmm, I didn't even hear his name. As I looked at my two friends they were like robots standing. Eyes wide and Mouth open.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahHHHHHHHHHHHH"I screamed in front of them.

"Hey!!!!, my ears might damage"-Carla said

"It's okay I'll donate an ear for you, Elephants' ear", I said while chuckling then Angelica does too.. I imagine how cute Carla who is like a doll with an elephant ear.

"Let's go to the library?, I said to them

"Won't you going to buy a new phone now?"-Angelica

"Naaaaah, Later after class.. Let's go to the mall. Okay?"- me

"Not now???"- Carla

"I know you're a shopping addict Carls but, I need to study first and that challenging guy must wait 'til I buy a new phone again."-me

"Okay, fine"-Carla