Chapter 1: Coming Home.

(Edited 1/30/17)

A 20-year-old Lucy Heartfillia walked down the old pathway of Magnolia leading to the one place where everything began.

Fairytails Penthouse.

Followed along with a blue haired 11 year old Wendy, a blond 3 year old Luke Heartfillia who was holding his mothers hand while a Pink haired 3 year old Aya Heartfillia was in her mother arms being carried.

Lucy entered into the penthouse and went up the stairs to the familiar red door.

"I'm home" she whispered to herself.

She opens the door and was immediately welcomed by someone screaming

"LUCY!!"

She immediately recognized that voice.

"Hey Gildarts, how you doin?" Lucy asked smiling.

"I'm great now that you are back. Wow you had twins, and who is the little girl?" He asked shocked.

"Ya, I was kinda shocked to when they came out, and this is Wendy I found her in the streets when she was 9 years old, I took her in as my child." I said as We both laughed.

"So where are the guys are they here?" Lucy asked.

"No but I'll call th-" but before he could I saw a group of good looking well bulit men with different hair colors, but one stood out, Pink.

"Hey guys how are you?" I suddenly said

When I said that, they all turned to me with wide eyes and wide mouths. They wouldn't move, they felt like if they did she would vanish.

Lucy suddenly gave Aya to Wendy and told Luke to stay by her. As Lucy spread her arms out for a hug they didn't move.

Sigh.

"Oh well if you guys didn't want a hug then don-" before she turned around they all yelled "LUCY!!" And tackling her into a hug on the ground.

" I missed you guys." She said.

They all got off the ground and Lucy noticed that Natsu just had his eyes covers with his bangs and hands clenched.

"Ugh, Natsu I-" she was cut off by a grab to the wrist and pulled away to his bedroom. He locked it and kissed her shoving her against the door. He kissed her like if he didn't she would vanish right before him.

They broke apart for air. After they got air they went back to their actions followed by moans (they are kissing not having sex ;).

After that hole make out session he looked her in the eye.

"Why? Why did you leave me like that, one second we confess our love to each other, then I make love to you and then the next day I see a letter on my pillow telling me you left but you'll always love me and not seeing you after 3 years? Did you think that would help me ease the pain in my heart? No Lucy, it made it worse, it made me want you even more, it made me a wreck, after you left the only social stuff I did was concerts, clubs, and talking to Happy, he's a fucking cat for gods sake. I barely talk to the guys at all and today they just decided to go see movie and I actually agreed because I thought I was getting better, but now you're back and I have one question for you?" He yelled.

"What?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Are you here permanently or are you leaving us again?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"Are you crazy Natsu, after 3 years of not being with you, you ask me that stupid question? I am not ever leaving you and that's final." I said and we both hugged eachother and cryed.

"I'm glad." I whispered