The Professor is F**king Crazy

As we pulled up to the Asylum only one thought was going through my head as I looked at Lee. He is f**king crazy. This place has haunted written all over it! I mean come on you may as well put a sign that says "If you have a death wish enter here!". I gulped as he looked at me and smiled then to the rest of the group. These people were nuts and now I am stuck with them!

"Alright get the gear and lets get inside, hate to waste any valuable time." Lee said getting out of the van.

I turn back and see Jack and Tyler getting out then coming to my door and opening it quickly and pulling me out. Yeah I don't think they had any idea about this either and now they are really pissed about it.

"This guy is nut! What does he expect us to do here?" Jack asks me.

"Find out if something is here or not? I think the professor may have been taking his work home a little too often." Tyler says as he makes the crazy sign around his head.

"No kidding, we can't let her go in there! If we do only god knows what will happen to her." Jack says pointing to the place.

"Guys, I'll be fine. This is a way I can help you. Plus Scarlett can help me if I really need her." I tell them as I try to reassure them. Trust me they really need this extra credit.

"Anne, please listen to me. I have done things like this before they usually don't end well. Jack and I just don't want anything to happen to you." Tyler says taking ahold of my hand.

"Hey love birds, lets head inside. Unless your chicken!" Brittany calls out as she walks inside with her team of jocks.

"Why worry about me when they will probably be after her?" I ask motioning to Brittany.

Jack and Tyler laugh as they somewhat give in and we start to walk to the door. Just as we are about to step inside I hear a loud scream come from inside the building and a blast of wind pushes me, Jack and Tyler inside as the door slams closed behind us.

"What the fuck was that?" Jack asks looking around.

"It appears we are not alone." Lee says with a smile.

"What the hell is wrong with you dude?" Tyler asks angry as hell now. "You shouldn't be messing with shit like this."

"Now children we will be here until morning. Just start the assignment and I will release you tomorrow and give your the extra credit you so desperately need." Lee says as he walks forward with Brittany.

"If we're still alive by morning." I say warningly.

Lee turns and looks at me as does Brittany. They have no idea what they are dealing with or who or what they have awoken just by being here. Jack and Tyler come up to my side as we look up at them.

"You listen to me, if you split up you will die." I tell them being completely serious.

Brittany doesn't seem to believe me but Lee does. He turns and walks back to my group.

"Ugh, I'll just go help the others set up the cameras and recorders." Brittany says as she continues to walk up the stairs.

Then I turn and look at Lee and even he can tell I am not only scared but pissed off beyond belief now. I walk over to him and shove him backwards just a little so that his back hits the wall.

"What is the matter with you?! You knew something was here yet you bring us out here to what die?!" I ask in a yelling manner.

"Of course not, I just wanted proof that there was in fact life after death." he starts to say.

"How in the hell are you going to do that? By joining them?! How would you prove it then?" Jack asks speaking up.

"The only thing that you have done is put all of us in danger and now we may not even make it these next couple of hours." Tyler says as he walks up.