Louis Movie Night

"Babe stop" you say while trying to watch the movie.

"I can't, I need you... now" he whispers in your ear.
"No I just want to watch the movie" you say trying to hide your smile.

"Fine" he says crossing his arms making a sad face.
A sex scene comes on and you hear Louis groaning at the scene while rubbing his coach, "come on babe" he moans still rubbing his crouch, you pretend not to hear him "hey I'm gonna get a drink". You stand up as sexy as possible and while you walk away you shake your butt a little making him moan again.

In the kitchen

Yu are standing against your kitchen counter drinking some water when Louis comes from behind you,
he grabs your hips pulling your butt gaits his coach "Ugh Y/N please".

"Mmmmmmmmmm Louis " you moan as he kisses you neck. You turn around him kissing you passionately as you wrap your legs around his waist. He walks up stairs to your bedroom and lays you on the bed.

He climbs on top of you. "You tease me, I tease you" he says sliping his hand down your pants.

"Oh Louis" You moan as he starts to rub your clit.

"You've been a very bad girl... and we all know that bad girls need to be punished" he whispers in on your ear sending a cold shiver down your back.

Louis stops pleasing you and starts getting undressd making you groan "take off your clothes" he demands

Once you're naked Louis climbs on top of you kissing your neck "mmmm Louis".

He slams into you not giving you any time to adjust to the size of his length "ahhh Louis mmmmm" you scream.

"Oh Y/N you're so tight... you feel so good" he moans into your neck.

You can't help but to let out a moans as Louis gets faster and harder with each thrust.

"I'm so close" you say arching you're back "me too babe"

You scratch Louis back as he sends you over the edge "Oh Louis ugh!" you scream out.

You both lay there catching you're breath.

"I'm hungry" you say making Louis laugh "well then get dressed and we can go get dinner"

XOXO Susiluli