Firestar x Spottedleaf

Firestar yowled as Tigerstar clawed him once more, Sandstorm watched in fear and sadness, though she couldn't interfere, she badly wanted to, to save her precious mate.

Tigerstar had him pinned to the ground and claws at the other tom's neck, "Any last words Firestar?" the darkforest cat sneered and dug his claws deeper. Firestar coughed and started to fade out, "I-I I... I love you Sandstorm..." he coughed once more before completely fading out.

--

He stirred and slowly opened his eyes, he glanced around at the starry surroundings. He noticed a few familiar cats surrounding him, one including Spottedleaf. "S-Spottedleaf...." He managed to meow out, still in shock.

"You're in Starclan now Firestar.." Spottedleaf gave a soft smile and whispered, gently nuzzling his ear. Firestar flinched at the contacted and slowly got up, suddenly feeling strength again.

"N-no... S-sandstorm... but Sandstorm..." He whispered, Spottedleaf winced at these words, suddenly feeling sad. The silence over came the area, before Spottedleaf let her mouth sputter out a few words, "You care about Sandstorm more than me, don't you Firestar?"

"No..... Yes? I honestly don't know Spottedleaf...." Came his reply.

Spottedleaf's heart wrenched at the words,  wincing and backing away, as if Firestar was some sort of monster.  Firestar got up and winced at the slight pain from his aching body. "Wait.... Spottedleaf.."

He approached her quietly, "I love you..." He whispered and looked down, Spottedleaf didn't respond, instead, she just touched her nose to his as if telling him 'I love you as well'.

---

Tell me how I can improve please ;;

it was horrible

I know

I'll redo it if you want

omg

;;