Hollyleaf x Foxleap

Hollyleaf giggled as she chased Foxleap around the camp, bounding and trying to catch up to the swift cat. She skidded to a halt as Foxleap suddenly stopped in his tracks and looks around, sniffing the air, then turning to the she-cat and stared at her for a moment.

Hollyleaf let out a confused meow and stepped back quietly. "F-foxleap?" The she-cat meowed and tilted her head. Foxleap shook his head as if to snap out of the moment, "Sorry..." he mumbled "I thought I smelt a badger." He sighed and turned around.

The black she-cat sighed and shook her head slowly, "Maybe you should report that to Firestar.." Hollyleaf mumbled out and then surprisingly pounced on Foxleap. "Ha-ha! I got you!" Hollyleaf giggled as they both laughed. Foxleap kicked up and knocked her down, quickly pouncing on top of her. "Ha! Now I got you!" Foxleap stuck out his tongue.

"Hey!" She whined and laughed, soon enough there noses were touching they both 'blushed' and jumped back.

"I-I I..." Foxleap stuttered out and looked down, "I-I.... I love you Hollyleaf......" He whispered and looked up then quickly looked down again.

"Of course you do silly! I've been your best friend!" Hollyleaf giggled and nuzzled him, smiling.  Foxleap rolled his eyes and huffed, "I love you more than a friend... silly" He mumbled.

Hollyleaf's eyes filled with joy and she nuzzled him more, giggling. "I love you too Mr. Fox." She laughed at her own little nickname for him.

-----

This is my first warrior one-shot! please review and tell me how I can improve!