Chapter Two

Demi didn't want to open the door for him. Joe sensed that she was upset about something, he just couldn't land his finger on whatever it was yet, he sure as well was determined to find out.

"Please?" Joe knocked once more.

She got up reluctantly and swung the door open as she looked for an outfit to wear for the concert tonight. First, soundcheck.

"What's wrong?" he queried.

"Nothing," Demi hissed as she yanked off a shirt to look if it was safe to wear.

"You're bad at lying."

"Okay, I'm lying. Something."

"Wow, that was bad."

"Yeah I know."

Joe walked behind her, blocking her from her back so she won't escape him. He was always smooth with having her spill things out to her whenever she was always bugged.

"Tell me." Joe pleaded as he played with a piece of hair out of place on her shoulder.

Demi broke out of the human-body-wall that Joe tried to create towards the other side of the clothes rack.

"Demi, just tell me. I'll understand."

"Honestly, I don't think you will Joe," Demi spoke with a tone almost motherly as her hands were placed on her hips looking him dead straight into his warm brown eyes.

"Then tell me so I can understand."

She took a seat on the couch with a long sigh as she tossed her clothes on the ground, giving into him.

"Joe," she wasn't sure about telling him about how she felt about him. Right now? She didn't think so.

"I'm listening." Joe said almost whispered as he took a seat next to him.

"I'm not implying anything but you know, some girls actually want to flaunt off their boyfriends.  Not for the publicity. She just wants people to know that you're his and he's yours. Especially the ones that they think is the one."

He sat there listening to her, never taking his gaze off of her beautiful brown eyes. The way she looked beautiful with little or no make up on her face. Her teeth the way she smiled. Her skin was so fair and so soft. Joe missed and longed for her sometimes. Her kisses were always the best.

"Joe." Demi said to make sure she still has his attention. He seemed to daydream a lot.

"Oh yeah," he replied snapping out of his gaze.

"Whatever, get out, I need to change anyways. We're done! Okay bye!" Demi said pushing him out of the changing room.

"But wait!" he fought.

Before he could argue back, the door was shut.