"The bell rang. Um, I'm sorry..." he said before practically running away in embarrassment. I could only imagine how he felt right now. He knows he should give me space but I can tell he really wants to speak to me. I figured I'd have a talk with him after the tourney game this afternoon.

I got up out my chair as the teacher glared at me. That was definitely my cue to dash out of there this instant. I was dreading walking through the doors to art, all because of Jay. As I was walking to my class I saw Evie sitting at a table taking out her english book. That gave me an idea.

"Evie, do you have a free period this period?" I asked her from the railings as she was down on the lower level.

"Yes, why?" She asked and I'd have to get permission from my teacher first, so I wasn't going to get her hopes up by telling her just yet.

"Hold on, just stay there and I'll be right back," I told her with a smile as my spirits were boosted and I headed to art class. Once I entered Jay and I immediately made eye contact and I just turned my head, walking towards the teachers desk.

"May I work outside today? I've been having some issues with a fellow student in the class," I admitted and since there were so called "villains" attending our school now, she completely understood or thought she understood why I wanted to leave the classroom.

"Of course. Have a great day, by the way the drawing you submitted yesterday was spectacular. I think it might be a winner in the art show this year," she stated as I just gave her a big fake smile.

"Sounds great and thank you," I responded back and exited the classroom as I noticed Jay was following me.

"Ria, please. Can I talk to you?" He called out from the doorway as I was walking back to Evie.

"No, you don't even care about me. You're just going to apologize because you know I'm not going to talk to you. You don't really care about what you're saying. You just want everything to be just peachy. News flash Jay this isn't a fairy tale!" I shouted somehow still managing to keep my cool before walking off again.

"Is everything alright? You look upset," Evie told me as I sat down on the bench with her as she closed her book.

"Just peachy," I forced a smile and I knew she could see right through it. "Oh, we broke the spell if anyone didn't tell you already," I told her and she said that Carlos and Jay told her at lunch while I ate with Ben.

"You remember everything that happened then?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yes and I remember you actually trying to comfort me and my twisted lovestruck mind. Thank you for that. Even if Mal won't admit it, you two are actually great friends," I stated and she gave me a small hug.

"Aw thank you Ria, you're the sweetest. You were right about the chemistry test too. I got a "B," imagine what I could do if I actually studied," she squealed showing me her test and her joy radiated off of her making me feel extremely happy for her.

"I'm so proud. You're more than just a pretty face after all," I stated remembering why I even got out of class which did involve her pretty face. "Hey Evie, have you ever had a chance to model?" I asked as she turned to me her face lighting up.

"No, are you asking me to, because I'd love to," she remarked letting out a laugh.

"Yes, I just need you to sit there and look pretty while I draw you," I explained to her showing her a quick peek at the drawing of Carlos.

"I'm always pretty though," she smiled and I just giggled.

"I know," I answered her giving her pat on the knee. "Just sit there and pose. You could just read and I could capture the brains and beauty of princess Evie," I told her and her face when I called her a princess was absolutely adorable.