Chapter 5~Finally...

(Zack's POV for this chapter)
Picture above is Zack.

Alex stumbled back to the room with a huge grin on her face. "Guess what baby?" She asked sleepily. My eyes widened at the sound of her calling me baby. I smiled even though I knew she was high on pain meds.

"What Alex?"

"I'm perfectly... F-fine!" She giggled at the delay trying to figure out the word fine. I grinned.

"Then let's go home." I suggested. Dr. Brown walked in.

"She needs to rest and if you discover any signs of concussion bring her back. Okay?" He told me. I nodded as he walked out. When I looked at Alex she was yanking the hospital gown off. I felt my face heat up instantly. She turned around with it halfway off and in a knot.

"Can you help me? I wanna get out of this... Thingy." She asked. I got even darker and nodded standing up. Alex smiled and stopped struggling. She raised her arms and I grabbed the bottom of the gown pulling it off gently. I looked at my feet blushing still and handed her the sweatshirt.

After she put it on she lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. My eyes widened and I kissed her back gently, my wolf howled happily. When she pulled away I whimpered.

"Get over it you big baby, oh and thanks..." Alex muttered. I nodded and swooped her up again.

"Home bound. You need to rest." I told her quietly. She nodded again and clutched onto my tee-shirt. I held back a smile.

~><~><~><~><~><~><~

Once I had Alex in bed she curled up with wide eyes and a goofy grin. I stared at her heavily even though I knew that she knew. She turned over, her back facing me. I frowned and slid my jeans and tee-shirt off climbing back in bed. It was already dawn and I was exhausted. Alex saw me considering now I was facing her and flipped over again. I growled and yanked her towards me pressing my chest against her back. I smiled and nuzzled my face in her neck wanting desperately to mark her. I knew she didn't want that though...

I felt her smile slightly and she curled her legs up pressing her ass on me. I moaned quietly in her neck. I don't know if she did it on purpose or not but damn... I fell asleep with a pained expression on my face. And one thought in my head.

She's all mine.

~><~><~><~><~><~><~

I woke up to Alex climbing out of bed. I growled reaching my arms out. She pushed them back and said, "Shut up its 1:00."

"In the afternoon?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Well duh." She returned, sassy as ever. "I'm taking a shower, it's needed to he honest... You be a good boy and stay. Understood?" Alex added. I pouted.

"But Alex..." I whined.

"No Zachary! Stay." She demanded. My breath caught in my throat. Yeah I was pissed but she's sexy as hell when she's serious. I glared at her and she glared back walking to the bathroom. I heard the lock click and sighed getting up and stretching.

~><~><~><~><~><~

I had changed and sat down on the dresser waiting. Five minutes later Alex came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel frowning. I looked at her. Resisting the urge to jump up and hug the death out of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing the frown.

"I'm out of clothes." She answered with a scowl. I swear I almost laughed. But instead I sighed and said, "You can borrow some clothes from Lilian I'll call her and tell her to bring you something."

Alex whispered, "Thanks..." and sat on the edge of the bed wrapping the towel tighter. I mind linked Lilian asking her too bring something cute. surprisingly she didn't ask questions.

~><~><~><~><~><~><~

Lilian knocked on the door and I stood up to open it but Alex beat me to it. Lilian's eyes widened at the sight of my mate and she handed her the clothes. I laughed and told her thanks. Thirty seconds later she was gone. I looked at Alex and smirked.

"You know, you don't really need anything to put on... But I'm happy either way." I said. I grinned watching her blush. Instead of her laughing she stormed into the bathroom. When she walked out my jaw dropped. She looked amazing.

Tight light blue jeans, a short shurt that came just to the bottom of her flat stomach. Her straight hair was down still but dry now. I swear I almost drooled... She smirked knowing what I was thinking and walked over to me. My gaze fell at her lips. Alex leaned in close, I honestly thought she was going to kiss me... But instead she shut my mouth for me. I meant it when I said my jaw dropped.

I growled as she turned around and started walking away.

"Shut it," She said. I gawked at her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She squirmed around and I bit my bottom lip hard pulling her against me.

"Zack stop," Alex said quietly.

I don't wanna... That's what I wanted to say instead I just loosened my grip so I could turn her around. When we were facing eachother I looked her in the eyes. She looked back hesitantly. I heard her breath catch in her throat.

"I have something to tell you..." I said quietly.

"What?" Alex asked. I just shook my head.

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars... You're mine, my luna. I love you.... Is what I wanted to say. I knew she would reject me though. She's made it clear she only wants to leave with her sister... I was hurt by the thought but didn't let it show.

"What Zack?" Alex asked again.

"Nothing I'll tell you later." I answered quietly. She pouted and tried stepping back. I growled and killed any space between us holding her close. She stiffened up and I rolled my eyes.

I kissed her forehead softly. She just looked up at me.

"I'm letting your sister out of you want..." I said. Alex grinned and yanked away from me running out the door yelling, "Thank you!!!"

I sighed and leaned against the dresser. I swear if she runs away I'll search for her and never let her out of my sight when I find her. Even if it takes years.