Chapter 2~Mate? Over My Dead Body

The picture above is Jessica (Jesse)

"You're on Silver Moon land rouges, get dressed you're coming with us." The goon with my sister said.

It kept running through my head.

"Are you deaf do what I said!" He roared. I looked and Jesse, she looked back with pleading eyes and mouthed "Do it please sis."

I sighed in defeat and growled at the man that spoke and the three silent as I walked to my bag. I looked through the mass of black clothes. When your on the run most of the clothes you own are going to be dark... Concealment and all. I grabbed a clean pair of socks, panties, and bra along with a black tank top and black ripped skinny jeans that were worn in the knees.

The four men watched as I stood up and walked back into the bathroom and changed. When I walked out two of them grabbed me. Out of reflex I thrashed around growling deeply.

Before I knew it I felt the back of the hand of the only one not holding either me or my sister. I slumped knowing I didn't stand a chance.

They walked us outside and as a black SUV came into view my eyes widened and I looked over at Jesse. Luckily the knife wasn't against her neck anymore...

We reached the vehicle and the men threw us in the large back as they climbed up front. I leaned against the door whimpering quietly. I looked back over at Jesse putting on my best "I'm tough don't mess with us" face. I growled loudly about to snap when I saw one of them lightly groping her.

"Keep your disgusting hands off of her!" I screamed. The one touching her retreated pulling his fist back. The next thing I knew was that I was being punched, just once, extremely hard, in the side of my face.

BOOM! Lights out Alex...

~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~

I woke up to the sounds of yelling. I was on a cold hard wood floor.

"I know they're rouges but maybe we should talk to them Alpha Zack... It's not very often you find female rouges none the less two, traveling together."

That voice sounds familiar...

"I don't care Nathan! They're rouges trespassing on my land I want them dead!" A low husky voice shouted.

I tried opening my swelled up eye and realized it was no use, I looked around with my good one, spotting my sleeping sister about twenty feet away.

"Yes Alpha, but please I'm begging reconsider..."

The low husky voice growled and I saw the man behind the voice approach me, since I was the only one conscious. My wolf immediately perked up and one thought ran through my head.

Mate.

I looked at him with one wide eye and he looked back. "You're my mate..." he stated in a quiet voice.

"Over my dead body." I retorted cooly.

He shook his head and looked at the tall man he called Nathan, then I remembered, he was the one that had the knife to Jesse's throat!

"Put that one in the cell," he said gesturing to my sister. "And take this one to my mansion."

I glared at him growling as Nathan pulled me up and started walking me out. I looked back just in time to yell, "Jesse! I'll get us out, I love you!" She was being jostled up and Nathan covered my mouth.

"Shush," He said quietly. I nodded frowning.

~><~><~><~><~><~><~