Chapter 3~Gotta Find a Way Out...

Picture above is Alex

I looked over at Zack and waved my hand in front of his face. He didn't flinch, good.

He's asleep, go time...

I gently raised his arm up and slid out of the bed. Once I was free I laid his arm down carefully and walked to the window.

You can do it...

I opened the window and took a deep breath.

Don't be a wussy... It's only a floor up.
1. 2. 3. GO! And woosh I flung myself out the window hitting the ground with a thud.

Good now go find Jesse.

I instructed myself as I went. I ran around until I found the prison. Out of the blue I heard an ear shattering howl,  my wolf howled back whimpering. 

Great he's awake...

I walked into the building quietly.

Gotta find Jesse and get out of here...

I looked through the bars of the cells and finally found the one with my sister in it. I grimaced at the sight of her. Her once so pretty blonde hair was matted and stuck to her face, her face, good Lord... It was dirty and bruised. "Jesse...?" I said quietly.

Her head snapped towards me and I saw the tears brimming her eyes, her bloodshot eyes that is.

"Alex! Please get me out we have to go!" She said in a loud whisper. I nodded and pulled the cell keys off the hook on the wall. I unlocked it walked in and touched one of the four shackles, one on each wrist and ankle.   I yanked my hand back hissing at the pain

Silver...? Jessica's been in this for 12 hours, she could've died!

I grew madder and unlocked the shackles ignoring the pain. "Let's go," I told my sister. I sniffed the air and growled.

Three guards are outside waiting...

"What is it Alex?"

"Three guards outside waiting, we're gonna have to run. Fast." I answered. She nodded and we walked out quietly. I heard my mate howl again. My heart dropped.

No time for feelings we have to go Alexandra!

I bolted, knowing Jesse she'd do the same thing. And she did. A minute or so later I heard a scream. And I knew who's it was. I was chilled to the bone when it reached my ears. So I whipped around and Jesse was laying there,  unconscious. I stood there with wide eyes just staring at her when I was tackled.

My automatic reflex was to thrash, claw,  bite. So I did what I could and thrashed. Can't punch with my arms held down. I growled and looked up at my attacker. He growled back and punched me inthe face, hard but not hard enough to knock me out. He pressed his thumbs down on my Adams apple and pressed down hard. A minute or so later I got light headed and blacked out.

~><~><~><~><~><~><~

I woke up to the sound of growling. I opened one eye slightly to see who it was and where I was. On a couch I knew and the one behind the growl, Zack...

Great I'm back...

I groaned rubbing my neck and stood up. He glared at me. "What were you thinking?!" He yelled.

"I was getting my sister! I need to leave I won't tell you or anyone again!" I yelled back.

"Why do you 'need' to leave?! You need to be here we're mates you can't just ditch me!"

"I don't... " I started quietly then roared back up, "It doesn't matter!"

To refuse a mate... Highly frowned upon. .. Yikes.

He sighed, "It does matter, whether you like it or not we belong together and I want to stay together no matter how much of a hard arse you are... Or I am..."

"Can we change the subject...? Please? I'll tell you soon..." I said softly. He sighed again alright.

"Well you still haven't told me your name mate." He said with a smirk as he sat down next to me. I scooted away slowly.

"Nuh-uh..." He pulled my back. "What's your name?  I need to know really."

I frowned and squirmed out of his grip. "It's Alexandra... I go by Alex."

"That's A pretty name. I like it, Alex... Has a nice ring to it." He said leaning closer.

"Yeah, you're over doing the compliment, but thanks." I said back with a small smile as I got up and walked to the middle of the floor to sit down.

Zack growled playfully, "Why'd you move? Don't like me?"

I like you... Enough to not get attached that is.

"I like you, but considering I was a captive and my sister still is, no hugs no talking, no nothing. Goodnight." I said smugly and got up... Again.  Walked upstairs and flopped onto the bed.

Or I can mess with him...

I heard him coming up so I slammed the door and locked it. He immediately ran up and pounded on it.

"Alex open this door!"

"No!" I yelled smiling. I went to the window and opened it.

Now for the final touch...

I slid under the bed right as Zack stumbled in with a skeleton key in his hand.

"Alex....?" He looked in pain, it was sad really but I held my ground. He walked quickly to tell window muttering curses under his breath.
I giggled one of those weird silent laughs. Zack searched the bathroom and I saw him tear up. But before he allowed himself anymore sadness he just got real mad.

Boy he's a hot head...

I slid out and stood behind him silently. With a huge grin I leaned next to his ear and whispered, "Loose something Sir?"

Sorry again for the short chapter lovelies! xC