chapter 8:.getting to know issa.

Start from the beginning

As I was running someone tackled me to the ground. They turned me around where I was on my back. It was one of the big scary guys. He brought one hand up and balled it into a fist. I got so scared I out my hands up covering my face. I waited for him to hit me but it never came instead I heard a grunt. I looked to see he had a black shadow spear through his shoulder. I looked at my to see black shadows coming from my hands. 'Did I do that?'

I looked up to see blood gushing out of his shoulder and his eyes closing slowly then his body went limp.

I heard yelling behind me so I turned around to see all the other guards coming towards me. Next thing I know I was shoved to the ground again but with more force that it hurt. I screamed in agony as they banged my head into the ground.

I tried to get up but I couldn't but then I heard some really weird words.

"HOLY DRAGON ROAR!" Then a white laser went through a guys body.

They all turned so I took the opportunity and got up. I don't know what happened next but I was mad they caused me so much pain. So I slammed my hands down on the ground and shadows spears went through all of there bodys. I watched in horror as all of them fell and died.

'I-im a m-monster! Oh my lord!'

I cried and put my hands to my mouth. I started hyperventilating. I decided to save my self so I ran and ran and just lived out in the woods and allys begging for food and water until I found Rogue.

present time

As I was telling Issa about where I'm from I could feel tears come to my eyes because I never got the answer I wanted most. Did I kill the people who raised me?

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry." I looked up at him and he gave me a smile and squeezed my hand.

"Thanks Issa." I said as I looked him in the eyes. "So what about you Issa, where did you come from."

"Well I came from a good home until one day this huge monster that had a ton of dark magic. Half of our village was burnt down but right before it got to me and my family Zeref came in and saved us. So ever since then I've been so grateful that nothing happened to my family so I worked for Zeref to show him my thanks."

"Wow all I've been hearing was how bad Zeref is and how he kills everyone." I said as I looked into his eyes and saw tears. "Hey what's wrong."

"There's one more thing about my story."

I blushed in embarrassment because I didn't let him finish. "Oh then please continue."

He chuckled and said "well he didn't exactly saved all of my family. Right before he got there the monster or demon killed my sister right in front of my eyes. I still remember her screams because I didn't save her." He said as tears streamed down his face as I felt tears come to my eyes.

I put my hand on his cheeck and used my thumb to wipe away his tears. I smiled and looked into his eyes as he did the same. I saw him start leaning in and close his eyes. As if I was in a trance I closed my eyes and started leaning in. I felt his lips on mine for a second but then I pulled away and looked away.

"I'm sorry I can't." I said as I stand up still not looking at him in the eyes.

"Why?" He said as he grabbed my face and put it in his hands gently.

"We just met Issa and plus I just - I just cant." I said as I pulled his hands off of my face.

"But- look I know we just met but it feels like we have been knowing each other like you know love at first sight."

"I'm sorry Issa maybe you feel like that but I don't I'm so sorry but I just want to be friends."

"There's someone else isn't there?"

"Well..." I said as I trailed off. I can't tell him I like both of them.

"You know what I'm sorry I shouldn't have done you should get some rest I bet we have a long day tomorrow goodnight lady (Y/N)." He said as he made his way to door about to close it.

"Wait Issa-" But he slammed the door. I flinched when he did. I just wanted to be friends. I have feelings for Sting and Rogue. Speaking of they might be worried about me. But between Sting and Rogue I have to choose one but who?

I made my way to my bed with my thoughts still on Sting and Rogue.

I can't choose between one of them because the other would be devastated if I choose one.

This isn't fair. I feel selfish for not picking one of them.

As I was laying in bed I looked to my right and saw the desk.

On the desk was a dagger...

What if I didn't have too choose....

---------------------------------
Author-chan: wow I wonder what will happen. Well guys this is important

School started and after school I don't have time to write but I'm gonna try to write every weekend for you guys so please bear with me thanks!! :)

I hope you liked this chapter and sorry if it was short.