chapter 8:.getting to know issa.

Previously on The Dark Midnight...

"Oh yes I almost forgot you will be having a assistant to helping you get settled."

I say and they both turn to me as I look back to the room and say yell,

"COME OUT".

The assistant comes out and stands by me.

"Brother and sister this is your assistant"

I say and (Y/N)s eyes roam his body. Perfect. I need them together.

"This is Issa"
---------------------------------------------
(Y/N) pov.

'Issa. Hmm well I can't say he doesn't look good but I can't like him. Not with Sting and Rogue. Plus I just met the guy so-'

"Issa could you show (Y/N) her room now." Zeref said with stern look.

"Yes sir."

Issa came over to me and looped his arm to mine and started dragging me away to my room. I looked back to see Zeref taking Natsu to I guess his room. We walked down a dark pathway only lit up by torches that were hanging on the wall. 'Wow are we like in a dungeon or something like this is creppy'.

"So obviously my name is issa and yours is (Y/N) so we can skip that part."

"Oh well I guess um we could get to know each other." I said as we came to my room.

"Yeah sure if that makes you happy." He said with a grin.

"Um yeah I guess." I said with a small smile.

He opened the door and it looked like someone tried to make the best out of I guess a dungeon room. There was stone walls and one window. In the middle of the room there was a bed that looked really comfortable. There was also a small desk and a dresser and closet. I went to the other door in the room and saw a pretty decent bathroom. All in all it looked like a really comfy room.

"It's a great room isn't it."

"Yeah it is. It's perfect really."

"Yeah lord Zeref made sure it was perfect for you and also did the same with lord Natsu." He said while looking around.

"Lord?"

"We'll of course you all are very important here lady (Y/N)."

"Woah please just call me (Y/N)."

"Of course l-(Y/N)."

"So." I started as I made my way to the bed and sat down and patted the spot next to me for him to sit. "Let us get to know each other."

"Of course." He said as he sat next to me criss cross as I laid down.

"So what should we start with?" I asked looking him in the eye.

"Tell me where your from."

"Oh well..."

flash back

I was only about 6 and I was running for my life. I don't even know what was happening. All I know is that I need to run from the big scary guys. I was running because I was in front of a burning house. I don't know how it started but I was just watching the house go down in flames. Next thing I know these people in blue and yellow armor were running towards me so I took off.