Chapter 5 toby

I'm being pulled through a hallway by a black tentacle wrapped around my waist and as that's happening slenderman keeps popping up right in front of me it's like he's chasing me down the hallway then he just disappears. I start to get worried,then I just stop being pulled and I get dropped but before I hit the ground I was caught by slenderman
'Are you ok my child?'
"yes slender I am fine."
'That's good but it's time for you to start your training child.'
"But-"
'No buts or if's you are starting your training in 1 hour you need to get ready'
"Ugh fine"
'Now off go get ready'
I leave to get ready I am so confused about what's happening all of this is happening so fast it's all too much. I sit on my window ledge looking outside knowing if I fell I would probably die. I lose track of time and fall asleep while sitting there I wake up to someone knocking and rattling the door knob. I fall out the window and I scream I don't hit the ground tho I land on someone. I look beneath me and see Jeff I hurry and get up and watch him he's pissed he gets up and gets his knife from his pocket and lunges at me. I turn and run into the house and lock the door behind me I run up to my room forgetting its locked I rattle the knob then turns just in time to see Jeff kicking the door in I turn and run to Toby's room and run inside seeing how the door was unlocked I then lock the door and turn around putting my back against the door breathing hard I hear the shower running in his bathroom and his clothes and stuff on the bed I instantly blush thinking about him walking out the bathroom. I walk to his bed and sit down watching the bathroom waiting for him to come out knowing I had some explaining to do. I still can't shake that image from my head.