Chapter Five

I Stared at the Warehouse for a long period of time, "Do you think they're in there?" I asked them. Ocean, Heather, and Ice all nodded and I did too. I creaked open the door which sent a loud Erie screech. I stepped back alarmed and My rings began glowing for light. I peeked into the WareHouse and saw nothing but Darkness. I beckoned my tail for the others to follLow and I and the others slowly walked into the Warehouse trying not to make any noise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Odd Authors Note
I went to go see my cat Hershey and I yawned and so did Hershey we yawned at the same time....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah the last of the bunch" I heard a female voice say. "W-W-Who are you?" I said trying ento be brave. "Oh, me?" I heard the voice again. "Y-yes you" I said again. An Absol walked out of the darkness with a lot of blood on her. I could smell the blood of Flare, Cipher, Lightning, and Leaf...... "What have you done with them!!?" I shouted. "Oh there alive, there just in the torchere Chamber" The Absol laughed like this was only the beginning of they're plans. I growled and shot a Shadowball at the Absol she gasped and got directly hit. She was now knocked out. I sighed and began following Flares scent. I saw a locked door and peeked threw the window I saw them....they looked dead oh please don't be dead. I madea a hole in the wooden door and ran straight in. Flare was the one with the worst wounds, "Guys help me get them out the window!!" I said. Heather carried Leaf, Ocean carried Cipher and Ice carried Lightning. I blasted another hole in the wooden house and ran strait to the Pokemon centre, when I arrived I howled and nurse Joy was sure to notice me her eyes went huge and she took all of the injured ones. "Think they'll be ok?" I whispered. "I hope so..." Heather sighed. Ocean and Ice didn't say anything.

Flare's POV

I woke up in a Pokemon centre everything hurt. AtLeast I wasn't dead. I looked around the room as the door opened. Nurse Joy had a plate of Pokemon food. She put it on my bed then left. "W-Where's Cipher Leaf and Lightning?" I managed to croak. The door swung open again and Heather was standing there. "Flare!!" She shouted and ran up to me. Her eyes were huge and she was crying, "I thought you were dead!" She said angrily then punched me. A new set  of pain sprung from my paw. "Owwwwwww" I muttered. "Sorry I forgot your Half dead" She apologized. I laughed. "It's fine.." I said. "Do you know where the others are? By that I mean, Cipher Lightning and Leaf" I asked. She nodded. "Joy said you guys will be staying for a few more days" Heather sighed. "I should be going now" She said as she walked out of the room.