Chapter Two.

"Melody Melody!!" I heard faint voices. My eyes lit up as I saw Flare looking at me fearfully, "Thank god your ok" He sighed. "F-Flare what happened?" I said getting up but falling back down, "You fainted at the ceremony as you were evolving..." He said. I looked down at my black paws fear in my eyes, "I-I-I.." I shuddered, "Your an Umbreon." He said "Does that make me a bad Pokemon?" I asked faintly, Flare shook his head.

A few days later,

"Hey Melody, moving day!!!" Shouted Leaf with a leaf basket in her mouth. I picked up my stuff and the others came out of the cave, "If you don't mind me asking, why do we run away?" I asked. Cipher sighed and stared at Yhe others they nodded and Cipher stepped towards me, "We run away because...." He started. "Because we run away from someone who follows us. It was a mistake our ancestors made and the ones who follow us won't accept that it was a Mistake" Said Ice. "W-Whos the Pokemon we run from?" I asked them. Heather took a big breath, "We're running from a group of Absols who threaten to kill us and make Evees ext inked the groups doing a good job, Evees are becoming rarer my the minute." She said, I was stunned. "Y-Your.....Wha?" I said. "Let's just get the move on" Lightning said. We padded away from our old home, "So Melody, how's being an Umbreon?" Lightning asked me. "I feel more powerful is all" I said staring at the sun, "The only thing different is that the sun makes me weak" I said. Lightning nudged me. "You'll get re-used to it" He said trying to cheer me up, what I really needed was Leaf's craziness but she hasn't talked since I fainted at the ceremony. I started to get anxious. I forgot how her voice sounded like, "Hey Leaf?" I said. Leaf turned to me and nodded. "Why aren't you talking?" I asked. Leaf just stared at me. "Uh....?" I said. Leaf tried making a noise then she pointed to her neck, "You lost your voice?" I said. She nodded.

Leaf"s POV

I hated lying to Melody but I had to. I could talk perfectly fine. "Hey Lightning" I heard Melody say to Lightning, Lightning turned to her, "Yes what is it?" He asked. Melody said something but I couldn't hear what she said.

Melody's POV

"What was the mistake?" I asked Lightning. He sighed. "We killed there leader and deputy." He grumbled, "That's all I'm telling you" we came to a stop by a bridge, "Hey why don't we stop here and rest under the bridge?" Suggested Ice. We all nodded and we made a small den in the stone wall. Flare then tunnelled down and made a small hole for us to sleep in. We made a fire and made small nests. I groaned as I felt my stomach growl, "I'm hungryyyy feed meeee" I said jokingly. We laughed, "Ok I'll go hunt" Said Ocean walking out of the hole by the lake. She came back with five fish. FIVE. We all ate. I curled up by the fire drifting off to sleep

I woke and heard everyone panicking. "WHERES FLARE?!" I heard Heather yowl. Heather and Flare were close. I got up, "What's going on?" I asked them. Heather turned to me, "FLARES GONE" She yelled then fell over crying, "H-Heather..." I Started. After a moment or two Cipher spoke, "Maybe Flare went off without us?" He suggested we all nodded even Heather. "Let's get going then." He said.