"What is wrong with you?" Alice asked as we got ready for prom. She was doing my hair, and I couldn't sit still to save my life.

"Nothing," I muttered, picking at the hole in my jeans.

"Liar," she scoffed. "Something is obviously going on with you. Why are you acting all nervous?"

"I don't know!" I snapped before letting out a huge breath and apologizing to her. "I am a little nervous."

"Why?" Rose asked as she flipped through a magazine.

"WhatifEdwardexpectsmetosleepwithhim!" I blurted out, and Alice set down the brush and came around to face me asking me to repeat what I'd just said.

"Did he say something to make you think that?" Alice asked, and I shook my head.

"No, I'm just being stupid," I told her.

"Bella, Edward would never make you do anything you're not ready to do," Rose said, looking up from the magazine in her hands. "He's a gentleman, and you know he just wants for you to be happy."

"I know," I said. "I'm just afraid that everyone else will be doing it, and that he'll expect us to do it, too."

"Edward isn't one to follow what others are doing. Besides, the two of you are coming back here for my after party, and no one is allowed upstairs, so there will be no hanky panky going on. Plus, Mom and Dad will be here," Alice told me in a firm voice, and I couldn't help but giggle at hearing her use the words hanky panky.

"Just how big is this party going to be?" I asked.

"Just us, Angela, Ben, Eric, and his date. That's it," she said with a shrug. "I had a huge party last year, but it wasn't all that fun, so I'm keeping it small this year."

I sighed with relief. I'd been afraid it was going to be some giant-ass party with a bunch of people I didn't know, and I wasn't one for large parties.

Almost three hours later, we were dressed and ready for our big reveal to the guys and our parents were waiting for us downstairs.

As we made our way down the stairs, I held onto the bannister, terrified that I'd fall and ruin the grand entrance. Thankfully, I was able to maintain my balance, and when I looked up once I set foot on the bottom step, I saw Edward's face, and it almost took my breath away. He was looking at me like I was the most beautiful woman in the world, and at that moment, I felt like I was.

"Wow," he said softly as I made my way over to him, and I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"You look beautiful," he said, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek, and I told him how handsome he looked.

We spent thirty minutes taking pictures and being fussed over, and there was even a quick Skype call with my mom before it was time for us to leave.

The boys had rented a limo to take us to the prom, and I couldn't contain my grin as I climbed into it. I'd never before ridden in a limo before, and I decided it was something I could get used to as we drove.

All too soon, we were pulling up in front of the school and being let out.

Clasping Edward's hand tightly, I followed the others into the Port Angeles High gym and let out a gasp when I saw the decorations. I'd been expecting something sort of cheesy, but this was classy and extremely well done.

"Wow! This looks great!" I said, and Alice beamed as she informed me that she and the prom committee had worked their asses off to make sure it looked good.

The six of us found a table in a corner and claimed it as ours, and then we took turns getting our pictures taken.

Before long, the music started and people were out on the dance floor. Alice grabbed my hand as well as Rose's and dragged us onto the floor.

I felt incredibly awkward as I attempted to move my hips like Alice and Rose were doing, but dancing wasn't something I was particularly good at.

"Just relax, Bella," Alice said loudly over the music. "Forget about anyone else, and just have fun."

She was right. I was there to have fun with my boyfriend and our friends, so who cared what anyone else thought?

At one point, Uptown Funk came on, and the boys joined us on the dance floor. We all went insane, jumping around and dancing like lunatics. It was a blast, and I grinned at Edward's ridiculous dance moves. He was almost as bad as I was.

For most of the night, the six of us ruled the dance floor, dancing in a group, laughing, and having a good time. Of course, when the slow music came on, I was all Edward's, and I loved being in his arms.

The final song of the night was Etta James' At Last, and everyone seemed to couple off. It was one of my favorites, and being in Edward's arms made the song that much more romantic.

I wasn't ready to let him go even after the song ended, so I stayed in his arms until Alice told us it was time to go.

We took the limo back to the Cullen's house where we were greeted by Esme. She had taken it upon herself to order us a ton of pizza as well as laying out bowls of chips and dip and plates of cookies.

The others arrived an hour later, and we all changed into sweats and comfy clothes before returning to the living room for our party.

We stayed up until the early hours of the morning before crashing and falling asleep, sprawled across the living room floor and furniture.